My Book Signing Event/Sanctuary of the Soul

Posted by: Alice

My Book Signing Event/Sanctuary of the Soul - 04/05/10 03:08 PM

My poetry: Sanctuary of the Soul (poems of anguish, healing, hope, comfort and celebration)....I will be doing a book signing at the University where I work.

Right now I don't have a website, etc......I sold quite a few on my trip to Pittsburgh (for the American Counseling Convention). I couldn't believe it was (finally?) ME.....that was selling books and answering questions. It still seems surreal. As soon as I sell x amount, I will put the money right back into ordering more.

i think I will have my own site; why should I give my money to Amazon, etc., etc......other people for MY work? Maybe later, LOL

Endorsements: Elie Weisel, Wayne Dyer, Nikki Giovanni, etc., cet....
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: My Book Signing Event/Sanctuary of the Soul - 04/05/10 03:13 PM

Alice, how can we order it?
Posted by: Anno

Re: My Book Signing Event/Sanctuary of the Soul - 04/05/10 10:31 PM

Very good, Alice. Yes, you must put together a website and sell this baby! You have some great endorsements.

Re: My Book Signing Event/Sanctuary of the Soul - 04/06/10 02:32 PM

Dotsie and Anno: I have to get my website up and running....soon! I am working on getting my memoir published also...(Ghost Child to Triumph--from a child with no voice, to someone who speaks up against injustice)..my latest endorsement is from Dr. Ellen Langer (she writes on mindfulness), and is a psychologist from Harvard University.
Posted by: Sandpiper

Re: My Book Signing Event/Sanctuary of the Soul - 04/06/10 07:44 PM

Congratulations and you go girl!! Very proud of you and I agree, sell the books any way you can. Blessings in all your work.

Re: My Book Signing Event/Sanctuary of the Soul - 04/07/10 12:25 PM

((Sandpiper))): Thank you, sweetie!

Hugs and Blessings, Alice
Posted by: AmyDoodle

Re: My Book Signing Event/Sanctuary of the Soul - 04/08/10 02:41 AM

How exciting! Congratulations!

Re: My Book Signing Event/Sanctuary of the Soul - 04/08/10 12:31 PM

Thank you, Amy! Hugs, Alice