izMy new column

Posted by: Louisa

izMy new column - 12/09/09 03:22 PM

I have been doing volunteer work for an organization that provides services for the elderly, seniors and family members. It is a well established organization here. they have recently added my nostalgic stories as a montly feature. If you would like to read it, here is the link. Click on When Our children Ask Us under In This Issue.

http://www.nselder.org/newsletters/The%20Shoreline/2009_11.html
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: izMy new column - 12/09/09 03:47 PM

Here's the link to Louisa's article.

Louisa's Article

Re: izMy new column - 12/09/09 05:27 PM

Thanks Dotsie. I had been wanting to put this on here. They updated the newsletter but had not added it to their website and I couldn't figure out a link.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: izMy new column - 12/09/09 07:26 PM

hmmm, a little elf must have fixed that. Might that elf have been Georgia? I don't recall posting it that way? I put the link but it didnt' say Louisa's article. Strange. It was just the link.

Re: izMy new column - 12/09/09 07:45 PM

The link I put has to be copied and pasted into your browser. the one in your post that says Louisa's Article goes straight to it. If you didn't do it and the "elf" didn't do it, all I can say is, it is a truly magaical season.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: izMy new column - 12/09/09 10:13 PM

Guilty...
Posted by: Edelweiss3

Re: izMy new column - 12/10/09 03:59 AM

Louisa, visitng your blog, is always like a home coming for me. I miss Boston, the beaches, the ports. It will always be my home.

Re: izMy new column - 12/10/09 04:16 PM

I'm getting ready to update my blog. I added the daisies picture already and a link to the article in the newsletter that I put on here. If you scroll up to Dotsi'es post you will see the link in here.