Just Sent my Poetry to the Publisher!

Posted by: Alice

Just Sent my Poetry to the Publisher! - 10/02/09 06:12 PM

Hi, all.....My poetry book is called: Sanctuary of the Soul (poems of anguish, healing, hope and comfort). The cool thing about the cover, is that it is a card made by my sister (exquisite fairy with antenne and a moon behind her)

My endorsements are Elie Wiesel, Nikki Giovanni, Dr. Elaine Weiss, and my latest was/is....Wayne Dyer.

Chatty (thank you) gave me the name of Mystic Publishers; I think we will have a lovely relationship.

I will be getting my memoir: Ghost Child to Triumph (from a child with no voice, to someone who speaks up against injustice) published sometime next year. I have 14 endorsements for my book.

Took $ out of retirement to do this. Livin' on the edge (and the dream, LOL, LOL)

Taking classes and just got an A on 2 papers....if it's writing, no problem, but those exams!

Love to all, Alice (Francesca, my evil twin..also)
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Just Sent my Poetry to the Publisher! - 10/02/09 09:50 PM

Congratulations Alice. I loved each and every poem when editing them in the novel you wrote. You have a gigantic heart and it shows in your words.
Posted by: Princess Lenora

Re: Just Sent my Poetry to the Publisher! - 10/03/09 12:19 AM

Congratulations on sending your poetry to the publisher! That is a great big step! Retirement? It does not sound like you are about to retire any time soon. You are starting a whole new phase of your life.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Just Sent my Poetry to the Publisher! - 10/03/09 12:30 PM

Alice, thanks for the update. You are on a roll girl. Good for you!

Re: Just Sent my Poetry to the Publisher! - 10/03/09 12:43 PM

Thank you, (((Dotsie, Lenora and Chatty))!

Hugs n Love, Alice
Posted by: Anno

Re: Just Sent my Poetry to the Publisher! - 10/03/09 10:30 PM

Congratulations, Alice. Keep us posted.

Re: Just Sent my Poetry to the Publisher! - 10/04/09 11:56 AM

Thank you, ((Anno)); i will keep you posted!
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Just Sent my Poetry to the Publisher! - 10/16/09 04:52 AM

Congrats Alice smile That's an impressive list of endorsements.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Just Sent my Poetry to the Publisher! - 11/30/09 12:37 AM

Any news yet Alice from the publisher? I definitely want a copy of your poetry book.