I'm in the Top 100 Dentistry Blogs!

Posted by: Saundra

I'm in the Top 100 Dentistry Blogs! - 08/25/09 10:29 PM

This is the comment:

"Ted said...
Congratulations Saundra! Our selection committee compiled an exclusive list of the Top 100 Dentistry Blogs, and yours was included! Check it out at http://thedailyreviewer.com/top/Dentistry

You can claim your Top 100 Blogs Award Badge at...

Cheers!"

So I put the badge in my blog sidebar and blogged about it - on my blog, on twitter, on Facebook, and here in BWS.

I'm speechless. One minute I'm crying (sobbing, really) and talking to the nurse at my new surgical oncologist's office and the next I'm bragging about an award I had no idea existed. Talk about luck spinning me around. Where's Gims when I need her? It's safe...I stopped crying.
Posted by: yonuh

Re: I'm in the Top 100 Dentistry Blogs! - 08/26/09 01:50 AM

Congratulations, Saundra! What a wonderful honor for all the work you've done in trying to educate us! Way to go!

Re: I'm in the Top 100 Dentistry Blogs! - 08/27/09 01:24 PM

Thanks for all of your support, Yonuh. My goal is to continue to help and educate people. I'm getting there.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: I'm in the Top 100 Dentistry Blogs! - 08/27/09 04:17 PM

Congrats. That's so fantastic. I saw it on the list. This is so cool. It should definitley bring more traffic to your site!
Posted by: Dee

Re: I'm in the Top 100 Dentistry Blogs! - 08/27/09 11:17 PM

Sandra...CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so proud of you!!!!
Posted by: gims

Re: I'm in the Top 100 Dentistry Blogs! - 08/28/09 03:01 AM

Well, how 'bout them molars! Congratulations, girl... that's fabulous!
Posted by: Edelweiss3

Re: I'm in the Top 100 Dentistry Blogs! - 08/28/09 06:12 AM

How did I miss this? Holy Mollars! This spells SUCCESS! I'm sooo happy for you, Sandra!

Re: I'm in the Top 100 Dentistry Blogs! - 08/29/09 04:32 PM

Love the "Holy Molars" EW. I may have to use that one. (Dee & EW, my name is spelled with a "U")

I can't say it was "like pulling teeth" but I have done the work and it's not finished. Thanks for being there and being part of it.
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: I'm in the Top 100 Dentistry Blogs! - 09/07/09 03:17 AM

congrats Saundra!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: I'm in the Top 100 Dentistry Blogs! - 09/09/09 12:05 AM

OMG! How did I miss this? Congratulations girl you deserve it. I've edited/read the book as you know and know the amount of work that went into it it, the amount of research you had to do. I love the funny parts which highlight your personality. Saundra, you deserve whatever good comes your way regarding this work of art.

Re: I'm in the Top 100 Dentistry Blogs! - 09/14/09 04:26 PM

Thank you so much, Chatty. Got slowed down a few times this year, but I keep on blogging.
Posted by: Anno

Re: I'm in the Top 100 Dentistry Blogs! - 09/14/09 10:33 PM

Congratulations, Saundra. How else are you doing, these days?

Re: I'm in the Top 100 Dentistry Blogs! - 09/17/09 07:05 PM

Hi, Anno. I'm recovering from an invasive melanoma surgery on my uppr left arm last Tuesday and I'm left handed.

Today is the 1st day I've felt good again and I'm grateful. Thank you for asking.