Fearless Confessions = Sue + Lynn + x

Posted by: Princess Lenora

Fearless Confessions = Sue + Lynn + x - 01/30/09 10:02 PM

At the below link, which I did not know how to activate, you can pre-order a book by Sue William Silverman (was a featured author here at BWS) I was lucky enough to write a chapter for this book. Yay! It will be out by June. There is a lot more at the link about the new book. I recommend anything Sue writes!

http://www.amazon.com/Fearless-Confessio...2418&sr=1-1
"The rise of interest in memoir recognizes the power of the genre to move and affect not just individual readers but society at large. Sue William Silverman covers traditional writing topics such as metaphor, theme, plot, and voice and also includes chapters on trusting memory and cultivating the courage to tell one's truth in the face of forces--from family members to the media--who would prefer that people with inconvenient pasts and views remain silent."
Posted by: humlan

Re: Fearless Confessions = Sue + Lynn + x - 01/31/09 04:53 PM

Thank you for your tip. Her book sounds interesting. And YOU are a part of it!!! Congratulations, my friend! Our stories need to be told..and this book could be a help in that direction.

Thank you!
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Fearless Confessions = Sue + Lynn + x - 02/02/09 06:37 AM

Congrats Lynn for being a part of this!

Re: Fearless Confessions = Sue + Lynn + x - 02/02/09 06:35 PM

Thanks MB, I keep thinking, "oh, I can't wait to buy this book" then I remember, I'm getting a copy! Can't wait to tell you all about the book.

Re: Fearless Confessions = Sue + Lynn + x - 05/26/09 11:22 PM

Hi, "Fearless Confessions" is now available. Check out the book trailer!
FC book trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8r6-YBGzhA&feature=channel_page
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Fearless Confessions = Sue + Lynn + x - 05/27/09 03:24 PM

PRincess, I'm psyched to see this here. This is hot off the press. My Virtual Assistant, Georgia Richardson doesn't even know this yet, but she will soon.

Sue is a member of the NABBW and I adore her work so I'm going to help her spread the word about her book.

She will be the Featured Author here in August.

We are sponsoring a Writing Contest with her during July and August.

And she is doing a teleseminar with us in October.

We have lots to look forward to!

Re: Fearless Confessions = Sue + Lynn + x - 05/27/09 03:58 PM

I got my copy today, and I can't wait to read it. Dotsie, you had Sue as a featured author several years ago. Are you going to focus on the craft of writing this time?

Re: Fearless Confessions = Sue + Lynn + x - 05/27/09 04:13 PM

Yes she is. And also about wringing about issues near and dear to your heart. It will be based on her latest book which I also just received in the mail. CAn't wait to read it. I love her writing style, her honestly and her love of helping heal others.

Re: Fearless Confessions = Sue + Lynn + x - 05/27/09 04:18 PM

I'm so glad you arranged this! Cheers!
Posted by: Alice

Re: Fearless Confessions = Sue + Lynn + x - 05/27/09 06:58 PM

Hey, Dotsie! I went to her website and wrote to her but both e-mails she mentioned were wrong. Any idea on how/where to write to her (Sue Silverman)?

Thanks n Hugs Alice

Re: Fearless Confessions = Sue + Lynn + x - 05/27/09 09:21 PM

Thanks Lynn. Me too.

Alice, check your pms for her email address. Don't feel cofy posting it here.
Posted by: Edelweiss3

Re: Fearless Confessions = Sue + Lynn + x - 05/28/09 06:47 AM

Best of luck to you lynn on your new book, "Fearless Confessions".

Just saw your Trailor. Well done!