Teleseminars

Posted by: Dotsie

Teleseminars - 12/02/06 01:53 PM

In the past, I rarely listened to teleseminars online. I listened occasionally, but now I'm signing up for more and listening to downloads as they come across my desktop. I listen while I'm working and stop to jot down notes. I've learned some excellent business tips for working online and also learned of soem great web sites, books, etc. I highly recommend them, especially if they pertain to your area of interest. It's an easy way to learn if you spend lots of time online. Multi-task: listen, work, take notes.
Posted by: Anno

Re: Teleseminars - 12/02/06 01:57 PM

Yes, and it is good for business to offer free introductory teleseminars, at least this is what I am told. I often turn one on while I am doing chores around the house. Not as fun as music, but more informative.
Posted by: Princess Lenora

Re: Teleseminars - 12/02/06 04:24 PM

I just signed up for my first teleseminar, offered by Kathleen Gage and Joe N about spiritual selling. I suppose that one reason the seminars are offered free is because when a client registers she is helping the one who offers the seminar build a database of clients. I am eager to hear the content.
Posted by: bamgibbs

Re: Teleseminars - 12/07/06 12:15 AM

If anyone's interested, I have a free teleseminar on December 12 on successful book promoting on and off line. There aren't many spaces left so if you'd like to join in please shoot me an email @ mahonebeverly@yahoo.com

I learned so much about promoting with my own book, "Whatever! A Baby Boomer's Journey Into Middle Age"
I can tell you it's a tough road for self published authors.
You have to determine what your goal is and then prepare your plan acordingly. Some people have NO DESIRE to be a best selling author--others want to use their books for a greater purpose. No matter what you aim for, the plan and knowing your target market is crucial (especially if you're a non-fiction author like me)

Peace & Blessings,
Beverly Mahone
Author, Whatever! A Baby Boomer's Journey Into Middle Age
Purchase your copy of “Hope for the Holidays” at http://www.talk2bev.com/holiday.htm

“I’m not a writer because I wrote a book. I wrote a book because I was inspired by God.”
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Teleseminars - 12/07/06 03:38 PM

Kathleen is a good role model for anyone in the biz of writing, or selling. I was on that call, too. Lynnie, what was your assessment of it? I also tried listening to it afterwards but it came across as garbled. Boo hoo! I so wanted to hear it again.

Dotsie is offering a great Teleseminar in January for anyone who has questions about NABBW or BWS. Don't miss it!
Posted by: Saundra

Re: Teleseminars - 12/07/06 11:20 PM

I want to sign up for teleseminars. I posted in Tech Talk to find cheap long distance service that is dependable. I don't want to miss Bams seminar!
Posted by: ElevatingYourBusiness

Re: Teleseminars - 02/10/07 05:45 AM

OH.. they're a great way to learn.. free and paid versions!

Each month I do a free one...

And I offer 3 or 4 of them when someone subscribes to my ezine. One is on creating a business and marketing plan on one page....

I've turned that one into a podcast, too. Last year I did a series on marketing using articles and the podcasts bring me new subscribers.

Great way to advertise and build a list. And great when they're used to turn your knowledge into cash to create CDs.