need help finding the right school for you?

Posted by: KristenG

need help finding the right school for you? - 05/05/06 09:10 PM

Hi,
I am new here, and am thrilled to have found this site. It seems like a great group here, and I look forward to participating!

I wanted to post here also to introduce a new free service to working adults who are interested in returning to college, which is my business. With every school out there claiming that they are adult student friendly, it is sometimes hard to cut through the clutter and find the programs that really will be convenient and helpful to you as you return to school. We have conducted extensive interviews with colleges and universities in the Washington DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York areas, and can help match you with the program that will bets suit your needs and hep you succeed. As I said, there are no fees or obligation, and your information will not be sold to anyone, we simply put you in touch with the college that best fits you based on your educational needs. If anyone is interested in trying out our service, please email me at kristen@powersgrp.com and I will forward you the information survey to complete.

I look forward to being a part of the message board!
Kristen
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: need help finding the right school for you? - 05/06/06 04:24 AM

A hearty welcome to you KristenG and heres hoping you will be an active part of the message boards .
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: need help finding the right school for you? - 05/08/06 04:28 AM

Ladies, you can click on the house icon on her post to learn more about the service.