Still learning...

Posted by: chatty lady

Still learning... - 08/15/09 04:42 PM

I for one hope I never stop learning. I learn something new everyday. I want to keep my brain as sharp as possible so read and commit to memory 5 new facts a day. I may never use these facts but they'll be there if I need them. What do you ladies do to strenghten your brains?
Posted by: yonuh

Re: Still learning... - 08/15/09 06:55 PM

Crossword puzzles and a bunch of different word games on Facebook; sudoku; reading everything I can get my hands on; discussions with my partner and others; meeting new people and finding out about them.
Posted by: diamond50

Re: Still learning... - 08/16/09 07:10 AM

I read, do brain games, play sports, and have a lot of social interaction. And more. Always busy!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Still learning... - 08/16/09 03:27 PM

HEY Diamond, long time no see. Great to know you're still out there. Love you lady, stop by more often if its possible. Most of the old gang is still here and so many more newer lovely ladies.
Posted by: diamond50

Re: Still learning... - 08/17/09 06:13 AM

Chatty, thanks! I've been here the past few weeks, answering posts. And definitely on Facebook. : )
I see there are some still missing!
Posted by: MonicaMagnetti

Re: Still learning... - 10/08/09 12:22 AM

I am crazy about Twitter, really fun to learn new things and follow new people and see who is following them, lots of great resources and fun people.
ciao,
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Still learning... - 11/06/09 02:24 PM

I also enjoy Twitter, but find it overwhelming. I guess I'm following too many people. I learn something new everytime I go there.