Another Class This Summer / Adode Photoshop

Posted by: Sadie

Another Class This Summer / Adode Photoshop - 07/12/08 12:32 AM

Hello Girls ,

I am at it again with another class . This time for ten weeks at the local community college it is "Adobe Photoshop" and I am loving it . I don't have it on my PC , but will buy it soon. You can take old photos and restore them at no cost . This is a very small class for the summer . Four men and two women . Nice size class .

Have any one taken a Adobe Photoshop or have it on your PC. I just love it . You can take the red eye out of the picture and even take a tree out of the picture . What fun.

Renee
Posted by: Dancing Dolphin

Re: Another Class This Summer / Adode Photoshop - 07/12/08 04:50 AM

Hi Renee,
I work with photoshop nearly every day - it is fun! I have an older version; I'm sure there's much more you can do now that my software doesn't have the capability for. Have fun with it! In fact, post some images that you make in class so we can see what you're up to.

Kathy
Posted by: Louisa

Re: Another Class This Summer / Adode Photoshop - 07/12/08 12:11 PM

Sounds like something I might like, Renee.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Another Class This Summer / Adode Photoshop - 07/12/08 12:33 PM

Renee, where are you taking it? Sounds like great fun. This whole digital photos stuff is becoming a hot hobby for boomers.

I'm slowly learning how to download photos from my camera and get them in folders labeled correctly, etc. I'm interested in learning to crop, etc. Thanks for the information.

Re: Another Class This Summer / Adode Photoshop - 07/12/08 11:54 PM

Dotsie,

I am taking it at CCBC Community College extention at Hunt Valley up the road near McCormick . That is something you might like to take and the instrutor is wonderful . Smaller classes are really better , you get a lot more attention when you need it . Dotsie give them a call to be put on their mailing list for a booklet . You might be able to still get in the class it is not full .

Renee
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Another Class This Summer / Adode Photoshop - 07/14/08 07:24 AM

Renee, that sounds like fun. Practical, too. I have both Adobe Photoshop Elements and Adobe Photoshop IE on my computer. I think these are more basic programs than the full Photoshop but I've used it a lot for my websites.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Another Class This Summer / Adode Photoshop - 07/15/08 01:04 PM

Thanks for the information. I just filled out a form on their site to get a catalog. Renee, thanks for giving me the push I needed.

Re: Another Class This Summer / Adode Photoshop - 07/16/08 12:36 AM

Oh, you are welcome Dotsie , I just love taking classes and summer too. I am getting a new Dell Computer and will put photoshop on it . You can buy it at staples . I take a lot of the extention classes some at Carver center that is where I took my floral design and of course computer classes and digital at Hunt Valley . PM me and let me know what you signed up for . I will be taking more classes in the winter .

Renee