Accessing BWS from your mobile device

Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Accessing BWS from your mobile device - 04/16/13 04:43 PM

Today I received several unsolicited emails from tech companies suggesting that BWS is not "mobile device friendly."

I checked. They are probably right. But converting all the content on this site to a mobile format will be very costly.

So my question for discussion here is this: How do you feel about this? Do you access BWS from your Android or iPhone devices? Do you wish you could?

I won't make a decision on this until we've all -- or at least us Regular Posters -- had a chance to weigh in on this.

So let's talk mobile...Just how mobile device oriented are we these days?

By the way, I posted this to the site on my iPhone. So a very determined woman CAN make posts here from a mobile device, but you have to be quite insistent on making a point. And long posts just aren't going to happen in less you decide to "speak" them. I love posting that way. But you have to enunciate very clearly or else the resulting message is full of errors....
Posted by: jabber

Re: Accessing BWS from your mobile device - 04/17/13 01:19 PM

Don't have an iPhone or a Smart Phone or whatever. Use the mainframe Dell or laptop when on vacation.
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: Accessing BWS from your mobile device - 04/17/13 04:00 PM

Thanks, Jabber, I'll be curious to hear what a few others say before I make a decision.
Posted by: yonuh

Re: Accessing BWS from your mobile device - 04/18/13 12:20 AM

I haven't really tried to access from my phone and probably wouldn't. I check posts here an my other online communities in the evening when I get home from work. I could access them from my phone at work but choose not to spend much time doing that - I have other things to do on my lunch break.