FED UP with Picture

Posted by: Princess Lenora

FED UP with Picture - 04/17/08 08:45 PM

Well dear friends I am trying to get a cute 53 and a half year old picture of me onto my "avatar" zone here. I went to photo bucket as suggested. I was able to upload 2 other pictures, but not this particular picture. What is a more direct way of getting the picture onto the BWS site? Pretty please?
Posted by: Sandpiper

Re: FED UP with Picture - 04/18/08 02:39 AM

PL if I knew more myself I'd help you. I was lucky enough to get my avatar up. Had a picture of myself as a little girl but when I posted it, the darn thing stretched and looked funny. So, I posted the one I now use.
Posted by: Dancing Dolphin

Re: FED UP with Picture - 04/18/08 05:30 AM

The most direct and easiest way is to email it to me!! I sent you a message, dear princess...

Kathy
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: FED UP with Picture - 04/18/08 10:10 PM

Dancing Dolphin did my photo on this site and another one. She is genius and I thank her again and again. Princess if anyone can help you, she can...

Re: FED UP with Picture - 04/19/08 02:49 AM

Hi Chatty, she offered, and I'm taking her up on it. On, the problem could be that I have an ancient mac, and the program is not compatible with new tech on photobucket
Posted by: Sadie

Re: FED UP with Picture - 04/20/08 12:59 AM

Princess , I love your new pictures , how sweet and lovely you are . I love it .

Renee

Re: FED UP with Picture - 04/20/08 03:13 AM

Oh Renee, thanks for th notice. There is a story about why I chose this. Won't bore anyone with the details. It was a learning experience, though. Unless you want to know the details of why do we choose what to represent ourselves? Short story, to get in touch with my inner child, and the fact that I am holding a toy phone, which represents us BWS sisters getting in touch, via telecommunications! L PL

Re: FED UP with Picture - 04/21/08 06:41 PM

Aha, you just seem to get younger in each picture I see of you Princess, LOL! Too adorable...
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: FED UP with Picture - 04/21/08 08:38 PM

Since we have been corresponding about her upcoming teleseminar with the NABBW, I've seen her business photo and it's great!

Re: FED UP with Picture - 04/22/08 03:41 AM

Thanks Dotsie! If I can find the disc it's on, I'll post it when I need another change. Yeah, Chatty, we don't get much younger than 6 months. The picture was actually a color picture once, faded with age, I mean, faded with ...Ripened like fruit, no mellowed like wine, I don't know. I do know my mother couldn't do a thing with my fine straight hair, and it still sticks out in all directions like antennae to this day!
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: FED UP with Picture - 04/22/08 05:22 AM

Princess, I have embraced the antennae look. It's better than fine-straight-limp which I had for years. Whenever my hair starts looking like a tiny little limp helmet, out come the scissors!

Cute pic!

Re: FED UP with Picture - 04/22/08 08:38 PM

I just mailed Dancing Dolphin a pic if me when I was two to post here. I too had very fine blonde hair.
Posted by: Eagle Heart

Re: FED UP with Picture - 04/22/08 10:56 PM

I really enjoy seeing people's baby pix.
Posted by: gims

Re: FED UP with Picture - 04/22/08 11:47 PM

I added my baby pic... cute idea... confuse the lurkers?

Re: FED UP with Picture - 04/28/08 01:17 AM

Meredith, when we get together at the next boomer pajama party, you and I are going to swap stories about Toni home perms and pink curlers. I had not thought of confusing the lurkers with the baby pics. Good thinking, Gims, but you took your cute picture away and why did it bother you in your peripheral vision, as you said. Doesn't your inner child want to come out and play with us peez? I have a big box of crayons...for coloring...and coloring books...
Posted by: Sandpiper

Re: FED UP with Picture - 04/28/08 02:03 AM

One of the problems with me posting a picture of me here is that all of my baby pictures are of me and my twin. None of me alone. Isn't that something!

Re: FED UP with Picture - 04/28/08 03:18 AM

Oh that's fun, double trouble. Or seeing double. At this point with my eyesight changing, I would have thought I was just seeing double! I like your picture, SP. Just the way I would think Florida might be. Sandpipers crack me up, all that running and hopping they do, along the shore. Hmmm, sounds nice, beach, sand, palms, sun, warmth, ocean.