WHATEVER! BOOK

Posted by: bamgibbs

WHATEVER! BOOK - 06/11/06 08:44 PM

Greetings from NC!

I just wanted to let you know I've written and published a book entitled, WHATEVER! A Baby Boomer's Journey Into Middle Age. It's a humorous and inspirational look at growing older. I talk about middle age dating, hot flashes, raising teenagers and working for YOUNGER bosses. If anyone is interested in reading an excerpt, please contact me and give me some feedback. I would sincerely appreciate your support of the book as well. On Saturday, June 10, I had the privilege of being a guest on MSNBC to talk about the book and other issues facing Boomers.

Peace & Blessings,
Beverly
www.talk2bev.com
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: WHATEVER! BOOK - 06/11/06 10:03 PM

Beverly,
I visited your site and you are a beautiful lady but look much to young to be a boomer. Would you mind aging a bit?

Girls, if you haven't hopped over to her site, why not go and check her out. It's very interesting and guess what? She JUST GOT MARRIED! Wuhooo! Congrats Ms B! And welcome to Boomer heaven...

JJ
Posted by: Dancing Dolphin

Re: WHATEVER! BOOK - 06/11/06 10:48 PM

JJ, I told Beverly the same thing when I saw her pic too. (How come no one ever says that about MY pic???) :0

Anyway, she said make-up and professional photography works wonders. I'd sure like to find a photographer that made me look 35!
Posted by: bamgibbs

Re: WHATEVER! BOOK - 06/11/06 11:29 PM

I'll be 49 June 21. The day I took that pic.....I was having HOT FLASHES left and right. The make-up artist had to constantly wipe away sweat and then reapply the make-up. I became so irritated at one point, I insisted I take the pictures WITHOUT IT. Her response was, "You want to sell books don't you?!" I said "Why don't we just put YOUR picture on my website?" because she was drop dead gorgeous without make-up! Don't you just hate women like that????
Posted by: Saundra

Re: WHATEVER! BOOK - 07/05/06 11:19 PM

Congratulations. However did you get on MSNBC?