Want to Boost Your Book Marketing Success?

Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Want to Boost Your Book Marketing Success? - 02/23/12 03:51 AM

Since so many of the forum members authors, I wanted to be sure y'all know about tomorrow's NABBW teleseminar.

I am interviewing NABBW Associate Ronda Del Boccio on the topic "Three Simple Ways to Boost Book Marketing Success."

The call is at 8 PM Eastern, Thursday February 23rd. It's 60 minutes long, and free, of course. I will record it, for those of you who have prior commitments. But I'd love for as many of you as possible to join us live, so you can ask questions.

We will be covering social media, among other points:

Here's the link to get the access information:
Posted by: DonnaJ

Re: Want to Boost Your Book Marketing Success? - 02/23/12 05:19 PM

I have church tonight, so I won't be able to join 'live' but can hardly wait to listen to the replay! Thanks, Anne.
Posted by: TheStoryLady

Re: Want to Boost Your Book Marketing Success? - 02/23/12 06:15 PM

I'm really excited about doing this seminar!

I know I don't get into the forum much. In my defense, I'm mostly blind and forums are a bit of a challenge. laugh

Ronda

Re: Want to Boost Your Book Marketing Success? - 02/23/12 07:34 PM

Donna -- and anyone else who can't be on the live call tonight -

If you have a question you want to be sure we cover, but you can't make the live call -- you CAN still ask your question in advance.

Just go here: NABBW Event page - and type your question into the box you see on the left of the screen. You can do it now, before the call is live. Ronda and I will see it and we will answer it live on tonight's call. Then you can listen to the recording and get your answer.

It's pretty slick!!

We'd love to hear from you so we can be sure to answer EXACTLY what you want to know! Live or in advance.

Re: Want to Boost Your Book Marketing Success? - 02/24/12 08:57 PM

The teleseminar last night was excellent. For those of you who wanted to be on the call but couldn't attend live, here is a link to listen to the recording: Book Marketing Success Teleseminar

This link has to be listened to on your computer. However, if you'd like to download the call to your iPod or other device, here's an alternate link: Downloadable Book Marketing Success Teleseminar

Hope this helps all of our authors get marketing!

Anne
Posted by: Sandy N.

Re: Want to Boost Your Book Marketing Success? - 02/25/12 07:18 AM

Hi, Anne. I wasn't able to listen to the seminar until this evening, and when I did, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I learned so much. While listening to Ronda talk, I came up with several ideas to use in marketing my book, plus I was happy to get confirmation that some of the things I'm doing are worthwhile.
Thank you for providing this valuable teleseminar.

Re: Want to Boost Your Book Marketing Success? - 02/25/12 09:57 PM

Really glad you enjoyed it, Sandy! I love our writing and wish you much success with it. So glad to hear we were helpful! and I will pass your praise onto Ronda. She'll love to hear your praise.

As she said here earlier, forums are a real challenge to her, due to her need to use adaptive technology to allow her to read web sites. (She says forums are somehow more of a challenge for her to read than are traditional web sites.)
Posted by: TheStoryLady

Re: Want to Boost Your Book Marketing Success? - 02/26/12 03:20 AM

Sandy - a BIG HUGE WHOPPING thank-you!

I'm SO glad the seminar helped.

Be sure to look me up on Facebook or other networks and join the Challenge! I will look you up as well.

Ronda