News anyone????

Posted by: chatty lady

News anyone???? - 03/15/10 01:40 AM

Has anyone finished a book, or anyone having a book published we could hear about. By the way do you take the time (if you have any) to read the blogs of our BWS sisters? We could use some happy news so we can wish great things for those needing some.

Personally my blog is up and running again, have a new website I am proud of, and a book with a publisher. Plus another book I am writing chapter synopsis's for to send along with several chapters. And have a manuscript edited 3/4 of the way for a local writer. How about you ladies?
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: News anyone???? - 03/15/10 11:34 AM

My next book----time----money. Have neither. Sigh.
Posted by: Louisa

Re: News anyone???? - 03/21/10 02:25 PM

Well, i wasn't going to say anything yet, but since you asked.... Carousel Kisses is going global! It is going to be published this time by Tide Dancer Publications (our Sandpiper). Not sure yet when it will be available on Amazon & B&N, but we'll let you know.
Posted by: LTWayfaringWords

Re: News anyone???? - 03/23/10 11:44 PM

Hi, since you asked.... my memoir was published last month, "Grandma's Letters from Africa."

Also, this afternoon my interview with Baby Boomer Women was posted on the blog. I knew it would be posted at some point in time, but it still caught me by surprise!

Blessings,
Linda
Posted by: Lola

Re: News anyone???? - 03/24/10 10:31 AM

Louisa, any update on what Johnny Danger has been up to?
Posted by: Lola

Re: News anyone???? - 03/24/10 11:08 AM

Just back from reading the blog and one is always immensely grateful and comforted to come across another kindred soul, Linda.

Quote:
“Always remember what you’ve seen God do for you, and be sure to tell your children and grandchildren!” ...When we realize that God is always with us and that He participates in our everyday lives—sometimes in quiet ways, other times in dramatic ways—we become more settled and secure in our relationship with Him; we relax in His love. If we remember God’s faithfulness when we had hard times in the past, we are encouraged not to give up in current scary times. Second, the readers of our stories benefit, specifically our children, grandchildren, and, we hope, our great-grandchildren. When they see the ways God has provided for us, protected us, loved us, helped us through difficulties, and changed us from the inside out, they will be encouraged to put their faith in Him, too, for the situations that arise in their lives.

God bless.

Posted by: Dotsie

Re: News anyone???? - 03/24/10 11:54 AM

Here's a link to the blog so you can get to know Linda better.

http://www.nabbw.com/blog/
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: News anyone???? - 03/24/10 12:01 PM

Thanks, Dots...you beat me to the punch. I thoroughly enjoyed a visit with Linda on this interview and I too felt a kindred spirit with her while reading. If you haven't read it, you should. Linda, you're inspiring!

Re: News anyone???? - 03/24/10 11:00 PM

What thrilling news Louisa, congratulations!

Re: News anyone???? - 03/24/10 11:01 PM

I agree with JJ, Linda, you are inspiring. Loved the writing!

Re: News anyone???? - 03/25/10 12:41 AM

Lola, thanks for your encouraging, warm words. I'm so pleased to know we are kindred spirits!

Linda

Re: News anyone???? - 03/25/10 12:44 AM

Queen JJ!! I love the meaning behind the words "kindred spirit" and love to think of you and Lola and I being kindred spirits! smile

Did you read the Anne of Green Gable books? I'd never heard of the term "kindred spirit" before I read her books when I was a kid.

Hugs,
Linda

Re: News anyone???? - 03/25/10 12:45 AM

Thanks, Chatty Lady! You are very kind!

Linda
Posted by: Alice

Re: News anyone???? - 04/07/10 12:27 PM

I completely relate to "Anne"---in the book, Anne of Green Gables.....I am so...her.

Alice
Posted by: Mountain Ash

Re: News anyone???? - 04/07/10 04:12 PM

Kindred spirits...a good measure for a special friendship.
I used this after having read Anne of Green Gables...beyond best pals.