Helpful Opportunity for Marriages

Posted by: campfun

Helpful Opportunity for Marriages - 01/25/06 03:08 AM

Hey Guys,
I hope you don't mind the cast posting, but this is an opportunity I thought some of you might be interested in. We are casting an Internet reality show based on the preemies of helping better marriages. Here are the details:

A major paper product company will be launching a new campaign that will include a reality show to be broadcast via the Internet. The show will feature 8 happily (or not happily) married/living together couples. The women in these relationships, although mostly content, have a list of things their husbands/boyfriends do that drive them crazy.

The 8 men will be sent to an undisclosed camp/location on the west coast where they will spend two weeks engaging in fun, group and individual activities, designed to teach them how to become the ultimate husband/boyfriend and earn the mutual love and respect of their wife/girlfriend.

So, if you and your partner are both over 25 years old, U.S. citizens, in a committed relationship, and would like to take part in a show designed to improve your relationship, we want to hear from you.

Email us at campfun101@yahoo.com and tell us why we should make you part of our show. All couples will be paid a total of $5,000 for their time. The men must be available for 2 weeks, while the women must be available for one weekend. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Helpful Opportunity for Marriages - 01/25/06 04:23 AM

Oops another interloper who needs to pay for this advertising....
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Helpful Opportunity for Marriages - 01/26/06 07:04 AM

campfun, I really don't mind promoting things like this, but I prefer that you email me first and ask. I am forever allowing women to share their news, but I just like a littel courtesy. Thanks.
Posted by: campfun

Re: Helpful Opportunity for Marriages - 01/28/06 01:40 AM

Hey,
I am sorry to not have contacted you in the beginning. I hope this does not affect the relationship I hope to continue to share with Boomerwomen.com.

Thanks and have a great day!

Camp Fun
Posted by: flipperjo

Re: Helpful Opportunity for Marriages - 01/29/06 10:50 AM

i have a better idea for marriage encounters...

take a few couples who think of themselves as happily married. put them on a farm/ranch and make them work cattle and work a crop together. it usually goes like this...

"OK honey, you stand at that gate, and i'll move them toward you. you let the heifers through the gate and turn the bulls back."

"that's alright, babe, it was only one. let's try again. i'll wave my right arm when you need to open the gate, my left means close it"

"now, darling, you have to get this right. this is my left arm, this is my right. now, one more time, ok?"

"son of a b....! can't you see? what are you doing? don't you know what a bull looks like? get with the program!"

when "honey" becomes "son of a b....", she holds up thumb and forefinger, barely separated by an eighth of an inch of air and replies, "you are THIS CLOSE to doing this alone!" a wise man will start back at "honey" again. the fool will be working alone!

the next task at hand will be backing a truck full of grain so as to release the grain through the end-gate into the auger that will take it to the top of the bin for storage. this is where hand signals are handy. men don't seem to realize that the signal for back has to look different from that for forward, left is not left if it is given a circular motion and right is not right if the hand moves up and down convulsively. a wise man will patiently use proper hand signals and lots of sugar. the fool will look like a mad dog swatting flies!

another test of hand signals is hitching the anhydrous fertilizer tank to a pickup truck for transport and refill. a wise man will accomplish this move in seconds and happily wave while his woman pulls away toward the station. a fool will be looking like a mad dog swatting flies while hopping on one foot and sucking his injured thumb as she pulls away!

anyone ready to sign up?!

[ January 29, 2006, 03:43 AM: Message edited by: flipperjo ]