My Husband's PJ's

Posted by: Dee

My Husband's PJ's - 02/05/08 11:01 PM

Okay...he'd kill me if he knew I was posting this but it's soooooooooooooooooooo cute. Larry loves the movie "CARS" and last year I made him a warm and fuzzy robe and this year I made him PJ's with the cars on them...as you can tell...he's adorable in them. What do you think?

Posted by: Lola

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/05/08 11:06 PM

A man! A man! A man in the forums!

In his PJ's at that. Good thing I had my dressing gown on and got covered up, Dee You made the PJ's? How veeeeeeeery sweeeet! And Larry, too...pecs, biceps and all.
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/05/08 11:20 PM

This so made me smile!

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/05/08 11:27 PM

Lola...you cracked me up...!!!! LOL Yep...I made his PJ's.
Merideth...made me smile, too. hee hee

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/06/08 12:07 AM

Thank you for the sewing compliment...yeah, Larry's a ham...a cute ham...no, I don't knit...I never could get the hang of two needles....Do you knit, Anne?
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/06/08 12:07 AM

What a cutie...I love this. Larry is just adorable. He looks like a little boy. LOL!
Posted by: ladyjane

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/06/08 12:09 AM

Oh Dee, you're sooooo cute!!! SO is Larry! Just show him these posts and he'll love it....because he's a ham like my husband!!!! I KNOW he'd loved it....and he'd think it was cute that you posted the pic....even if he doesn't act like he loves it. Wonderful!!! We need to post more pics of hubbys!!!! hehehehe....Thanks! (We love CARS, too!!!)

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/06/08 01:51 AM

JJ...he reminded me of a little boy, too, when he walked around in them for the first time...reminded me of my little boys in their themed PJ's...

LJ...I'll show him but if you never hear from me again you'll know that he disagreed with you....LOL.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/06/08 02:14 AM

Dee, I love how proud of and in love with your hubby you are. It's so refreshing. Kinda like showing off the senior pictures when we were in high school.

I'm so glad you don't have a picture of me in my jammies. Holy moly!

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/06/08 02:43 AM

Oh, Dotsie...thank you...I'm glad how I feel about him shows through...I'm very proud of him.
Me, either, about the PJ's. I wear Larry's...that's why I had to make him a new pair...I wouldn't give his store-bought PJ's back to him.
...and I bet you look cute in your jammies...
Posted by: gims

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/06/08 05:32 AM

Those jammies clash with the wallpaper... lol...
I hope this fun stuff lasts for years and years!!!!!

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/06/08 05:46 AM

You're right, Gimster...they do!!! Great...now I'm going to have to wallpaper again...sheesh!!!!

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/06/08 05:57 AM

Thanks for making me laugh... what's that old (lol - not too old) saying, "Thanks, I needed that" - was that a jingle?
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/06/08 10:30 AM

Haha...maybe Schumacher will see this and give you a sewing contract for a couple of million Dee!

You two are as cute as two peas in a pod! This is what love is all about!

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/06/08 01:35 PM

Dee, do you think if I hire you to make my hubby some jammies that he might wear some??? Heck, I can't even get him into a pair of house (lounge) pants! It's either his jeans....or the buff...nothing in between.

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/06/08 01:49 PM

LadyJane...nothing wrong with the buff....NOTHING wrong with the buff. You lucky girl!!!!
Posted by: Sherri

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/06/08 03:22 PM

Dee, How adorable your husband is, and he looks like he is so much fun! Thanks for posting, I got a good smile from it!
Posted by: Mountain Ash

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/06/08 03:39 PM

The PJ picture is funny.Bet he loved the gift.
I have long wanted a sleep suit like a grown up "babygro"the all in one with poppers..There was factory nearby now removed to Eastern Europe where these were made.
So imagine my surprise this week in our newspaper when it was said one hotel group were supplying five of its hotels with something similar.
I can dream...can't I ?
MA
Posted by: jabber

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/06/08 05:03 PM

Dee,
That Larry is as cute as they make 'em, more precious than gold. I saw this title and said to myself, "Husband's PJ's? What PJ's!" You guys get my drift???

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/07/08 03:32 AM

Okay ya'll, I broke it to him gently. I came over to the computer and told him not to be upset but that I'd done something...it's like BAM he knew...he said, 'You didn't put my picture in my PJ's on the site, did you?' I said, "wait wait wait honey until you read what every said..you'll love it.' Still not convinced he stood there while I pulled up BWS. He did laugh as he read the comments and as he walked away, shaking his head, he had a huge grin on his face...so, LadyJane...you were right...he'll never admit it but he thought it was cool.
So, to allllllllllllllllllll you ladies who commented about my cute Larry...thanks for making his day...and mine.

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/07/08 06:08 AM

Us whooping and hollaring... [image]http://[/image]
Posted by: Lola

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/07/08 08:18 AM

What a trooper! Whooping and hollering with you both!
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/07/08 10:57 AM

I'm laughing from one post to the other this morning. Just love you Dee...you are so open and refreshing! In German there is an expression; if you adore someone, ... you carry him on your hands. Guess that's what you are doing hon!

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/07/08 01:46 PM

Oh Dee, what an absolute riot!!!! hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa....we must come to Alabama and have a jammie party with you and Larry....if I can get the old fart into a pair of PJ's! So glad you told him about his worldwide pics...yeah, you can bet he LOVES it!!
Posted by: jabber

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/07/08 02:30 PM

Dee,
Now that's cute!!!

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/07/08 06:33 PM

PJ Party, my house...!!!!

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/07/08 06:59 PM

Dee is that an open invitation...

and... what are you two like when you are really (as in the utmost) having fun?

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/07/08 08:52 PM

When Larry and I are at our utmost having fun, we are spending 'time' together. Like today...we spent the day in the woods behind our home cutting down trees, playing on the tractor and clearing more land. We love the outdoors and gardening..watching TV, going to movies and traveling.

There's an open invitation to my friends to come visit us anytime...
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/07/08 10:59 PM

Dee, that is one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen online. You two are nuts, and I love it. Who took the photo?

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/07/08 11:11 PM

We had our camera set on a timer. When I first met Larry he was kind of subdued...I've turned him into a nut in the last four and a half years...he's turned out to be quite the cut up. Glad you like the pic.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/07/08 11:24 PM

Only a fabulous woman like you Dee could put a smile like that on her mans face...What an adorable couple you are. I am so happy for you two but kind of jealous too...
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/07/08 11:36 PM

Oh Dee, these pictures are so full of love!
Posted by: Anno

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/08/08 12:57 AM

Dee, I see adoration from both of you, towards both of you. To me, that is pure love. Congratulations on your love.

Re: My Husband's PJ's - 02/08/08 01:27 AM

Ya'll are all making me tingle all over!!!! My goodness am I grinning from ear to ear!! I hope we'll be like this when we're in our 90's...we might not be able to get our legs up that high...but, we'll sure give it a try...LOL. Chatty, Anno, Merideth...ya'll are so sweet to say the things you did...HUGS ALL AROUND!!!