Healing properties of green tea...

Posted by: jabber

Healing properties of green tea... - 10/10/06 02:02 PM

If your dog has spots on its coat where the hair has fallen out, brew several cups of green tea. [I use 2 bags per cup, so it's good 'n strong.] Put the jarred liquid in the refrigerator to cool. Then dab it on the spots. Believe it or not, the hair will regrow in a short period of time.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Healing properties of green tea... - 10/10/06 10:22 PM

This is such timely news. I have a friend whose dog is having this problem. I will share this information. Thank you.
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Healing properties of green tea... - 10/11/06 02:25 AM

bonnierose, tell us more. What else is it good for? I'm very interested. JJ
Posted by: Pam R.

Re: Healing properties of green tea... - 10/11/06 02:29 AM

I know my husband was told to drink lots of green tea for a pre-cancerous prostate condition. Must be good for lots of things.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Healing properties of green tea... - 10/11/06 03:17 AM

I take green tea supplements along w/ my vitamins, yet can't seem to remember why?! What other healing qualities does green tea have?
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Healing properties of green tea... - 10/12/06 12:48 AM

I figured you gals knew all about this green tea stuff and could educate me. Now I'm going to have to go googling! wahhhh!

JJ
Posted by: jabber

Here's a few... - 10/27/06 01:59 PM

Drinking green tea is reputed to be helpful: in fighting,
cancer; rheumatoid arthritis; high cholesterol levels; cariovascular disease; infection and impaired immune function...in humans. My dog has cancer. I rub her down with green tea and she's outlasted the vet's predictions. She's content and sleeps through the night. She walks a mile and a half each morning. She eats. And all her bodily functions are still in good, working order. She even plays at playing sometimes. [Shadow is 15 years old.] I use caffeine free, green tea; because I drink it, too.
Happy ghoulish goblins.