Cotton Pickin' Cats!

Posted by: unique

Cotton Pickin' Cats! - 02/21/05 06:14 PM

My cat, Ma'am, insists on sitting on my lap while I'm working on the computer. If I don't let her do that, she walks across the keyboard. (Or lies down on it) Well, last night she stepped on something and changed the text size for all my web pages. (!) I'd just like to know how she managed that when I had to hunt for a way to change it back!?! Cotton pickin' cats!
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Cotton Pickin' Cats! - 02/21/05 06:26 PM

I know you must be frustrated but this is really a cute story.
Posted by: Pam Kimmell

Re: Cotton Pickin' Cats! - 02/22/05 02:14 AM

I had to laugh - not at how frustrating it must have been to figure out HOW she did it, but because my cat Sam does the same thing. He gets up on my drawing table and just lies there staring at me or the computer screen and every once in a while reaches a paw over and smacks the keyboard.....I suppose he thinks he's contributing to my writing - but really he's just trying to get my attention. CATS - YA GOTTA LOVE 'EM - they want ALL our attention, not SOME of it......HAHA [Razz] [Wink]
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Cotton Pickin' Cats! - 02/22/05 05:01 AM

COMPUTER CATS must be a book in there somewhere? [Wink]
Posted by: unique

Re: Cotton Pickin' Cats! - 02/22/05 05:40 AM

Now that's an idea. Computer Cats - Felines of the Internet Revealed! "You know how cats are - they think everything you do is for their convenience." LM
Posted by: smilinize

Re: Cotton Pickin' Cats! - 02/22/05 08:53 AM

Sounds like a Cotton Pickin CATastrophpe.
smile
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Cotton Pickin' Cats! - 02/23/05 08:04 AM

Did you ever figure out how to change the text size? I wish I could help.