Barking at the wind...

Posted by: jabber

Barking at the wind... - 01/13/12 09:07 PM

It's storming here and this is first time our Goldendoodle has experience an uproar like it's currently doing. She was suppose to go outside and do her business. Instead, she stands
there barking at the wind. Methinks, it was her way of saying,
make it stop!
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: Barking at the wind... - 01/14/12 05:27 AM

I can just see her barking. Hope things calm down for her.

Re: Barking at the wind... - 01/14/12 02:29 PM

WB & I walked the dogs in the park this morning. A pair of cross-country skiers had broken the trail, so it wasn't too difficult. The dogs had a ball running and playing. Between yesterday and the overnight hours the reporters say we got 6 inches of snow.
It's still snowing this morning. Temps are hovering a little below 20 degress. Not so bad. The wind did die down!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Barking at the wind... - 01/24/12 01:11 AM

Near lower 40's this morning and winds of 76 mph yesterday and today. Junk blown all over the place!

Re: Barking at the wind... - 01/24/12 02:45 PM

WOW! That's a strong wind. A few days back weathermen were forecasting 85 mph winds in this area. Thank God we didn't get those. WNY did get 60 mph gusts in some areas. But just the thought of winds that high was a scary prospect. Willow trees don't hold up when winds are that strong; the yard becomes littered with branches. Our backyard has about eight, huge Weeping Willows. I love them. WB hates them. "They're too messy," he says.