Birthday Girl!

Posted by: chatty lady

Birthday Girl! - 03/05/11 09:29 AM

I forgot to tell you that my sweet Sassy Girl turned 1 year old on Feb.22nd. She is the love and joy of my life and so smart, she does something remarkable daily. I am going to get some pictures taken to post soon I hope...
Posted by: yonuh

Re: Birthday Girl! - 03/05/11 02:57 PM

Hard to believe, Chatty! I can't imagine living without pets. I have had them all my adult life. There was a short period of time when I had none, and it was so lonely coming home to no wagging tails!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Birthday Girl! - 03/06/11 11:38 PM

Yonuh, I totally agree with you on that. I was without a pet after my two died for a couple of months and nearly went
bonkers. Since little Sassy arrived I am so happy and so content, she is a treasure and follows me everywhere I go. I have only left her alone for one short time because she howled and got so upset and my ex was here with her. But since she is use to him now too and seems to love him as well he babysits and I run out, do my thing, and rush back home. Dumb, I know but she is my baby and I spoil all my babies...
Posted by: jabber

Re: Birthday Girl! - 03/21/11 02:39 PM

Happy belated birthday, Sassy! I'm so happy WB insisted we
get another dog. And so now we have two, both different but
both awesome. The Goldendoodle is the sweetest animal; and my MIL's dog follows me everywhere. They love each other and are
so cute to watch. Thank God for pets!
Posted by: yonuh

Re: Birthday Girl! - 03/21/11 04:10 PM

I agree, Jabber. My two are inseparable. When I have to take Spud to the vet or the groomer, Peanut stands in the middle of the backyard and howls! I try to coordinate their vet appointments so they go together, but sometimes it doesn't work out that way.
Posted by: jabber

Re: Birthday Girl! - 03/22/11 02:18 PM

yonuh,
I love animals. Humans could take some good pointers from them!
It's fascinating to observe their behavior. My Goldendoodle is a loving dog; and MIL's corgi likes to give kisses, too.
I've had dogs all my life and think the Doodle has the sweetest
personality of any, though my Lab, Border Collie was very gentle. cool