Bloodhounds...

Posted by: chatty lady

Bloodhounds... - 10/23/09 10:20 PM

JJ if you go to www.bloodhounds.com you will find any and all the information on these dogs you could ever need. Pictures too!
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Bloodhounds... - 10/25/09 09:53 PM

I used to have a Bloodhound. What did you want or need to know?
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Bloodhounds... - 10/25/09 09:56 PM

Dianne, I was so psyched to see your name appear while I was posting. How are ya girl? How's Arizona?
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Bloodhounds... - 10/25/09 11:27 PM

Actually, nothing, Di...A friend just said he wanted to give me one of his puppies, but honestly, I'm not ready....so, there really is no question. Glad to see you here!

Re: Bloodhounds... - 10/26/09 12:34 AM

Thanks, girls! Glad to have my life back and be able to post.

Arizona is beautiful right now. The weather is perfect--finally after all of that heat! We're planting a winter veggie garden. Have to keep the hubbie busy or he's into my "stuff"

Re: Bloodhounds... - 10/26/09 07:27 PM

Not "that" stuff! He hovers around me and over me. Comes into the office and talks to me when I'm trying to answer email. Steps in and takes over when I'm working in the yard. That stuff. LOL!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Bloodhounds... - 10/27/09 10:00 AM

But Dianne, I bet it's nice finally having him home and close by all the time. I'm surprised he's not a golfer. Welcome back lady!!!

Re: Bloodhounds... - 10/27/09 06:19 PM

It is nice and he is a golfer. He's been busy doing things around the house because he didn't have a yard in MN so he's been chomping at the bit to work outside. It's good for him.

And...I can't believe we're discussing this in the pet forum. How funny!