Going back to the 60's...a link

Posted by: Di

Going back to the 60's...a link - 10/08/06 01:20 AM

Check this out...(you'll need at least 5-10 minutes to view it all...it's great!!

Take me back to the Sixties!
Posted by: Jane_Carroll

Re: Going back to the 60's...a link - 10/08/06 01:42 AM

Di,

That brought back a lot of memories. I still love the music!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Going back to the 60's...a link - 10/08/06 05:07 AM

Nothing can or ever will be like the fabulous 50's, and 60's and even the 70's....the music was unbeatable and still is. Am I prejudice, darn tootin I am!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Going back to the 60's...a link - 10/08/06 12:47 PM

Wow, was that fun to watch, or what? I watched the whole thing. Remember, all I can do is sit in bed and on the sofa. So what do I have to do?

Today is my 30th high school reunion and I have to miss it. I'm bummed because I was on the committee and now can't attend. However, I plan on getting a CD of 70s music that one of the gals made to play during the reunion. Everyone who attend gets one. I paid, but can't attend so I'm sure I'll get one.
Posted by: Lola

Re: Going back to the 60's...a link - 10/08/06 01:16 PM

It was fun to watch, and sad at the same time. I surprised myself for crying over a 5-minute clip. As I grow older, I seem to pine for those days when there were fewer gray areas in life. What lingered with me was "...the beginning of the end of our generation..." Could that be true? If so, where did we go wrong? And are we so far off the track to collectively go back to our political awareness, amongst other things?
Posted by: SuperMod60

Re: Going back to the 60's...a link - 10/15/06 04:06 PM

Wow! That is the best 60's Nostalgia site I have ever seen.
Here is another: http://groups.msn.com/MiniMadMod60s
All the 60's Supermodels Then and now.
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: Going back to the 60's...a link - 10/15/06 08:01 PM

Thank you Di ! Loved the site...forwarded it to a bunch of my friends. Funny how music wakes more memories than pictures. It does make you feel sad and happy at the same time...I know what you mean Lola...But when you think about it...at the time we couldn't wait to grow up and be independent of our strict parents. At least it was that way with me. It wasn't all roses.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Going back to the 60's...a link - 10/15/06 08:27 PM

What a neat find Di, loved it and am passing it along....