Old TV shows

Posted by: SuzyCue

Old TV shows - 05/23/11 04:03 AM

Does anyone remember a show, probably was local in Metro NY, NJ area, that started out with a man with a chef's hat on the roof of a pancake house? I think it was a real pancake house in Brunswick, NJ maybe? I can't remember the name of the show or what it was about, I just remember the pancake chef on the roof of the pancake house. Also, does anyone remember a show, possibly local also, that was on late night in 1981, ch. 9 maybe that featured women sitting at a kitchen table talking about the problems they were dealing with in their jobs or relationships? Aired around 3am after the reruns of "The Millionaire"? Anyone recall the name? Thanks.
Posted by: jabber

Re: Old TV shows - 05/23/11 01:41 PM

Sorry, SuzyCue! I don't remember either show you've mentioned.
Welcome to BWS!
Posted by: Di

Re: Old TV shows - 05/23/11 02:37 PM

Nothing comes to mind SuzyCue. And I have a good memory!
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: Old TV shows - 05/23/11 05:00 PM

Hi SuzyCue,

Welcome to Boomer Women Speak! We're delighted to see you here, but having not lived in the Metro NY/NJ area since I was a small child, I'm not able to help you with the names of those TV shows. it might be worthwhile to ask the marketing dept. at Channel 9, or check with your local library.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Old TV shows - 05/24/11 11:36 PM

WELCOME SuzyCue to our cyber home. Sorry, but I am no help whatsoever with your question.
Posted by: jabber

Re: Old TV shows - 05/25/11 12:49 PM

SuzyCue,
The only oldtyme TV shows I vividly recall are, Roy Rogers & Dale Evans; I LOVE LUCY, Andy Griffith, American Bandstand, and The Lone Ranger. That's it. Where'd you go, anyhooooo???