Non-digital clock radios?

Posted by: Di

Non-digital clock radios? - 08/19/08 06:22 PM

Our first in our pre-teen years was a gray Joliet clock radio..with a clock w/hands! My oldest sister was in charge of it, yet she hated waking up early. Still that way!

We now have an old Dream Machine...I'd say at last 25 years old. It has analog numbers and dials for the volume and stations. AM and FM only...not CD player or anything. Dual alarms, snooze and "sleep" functions".It works great!!

How 'bout ya'll??
Posted by: savvygrandmother

Re: Non-digital clock radios? - 08/19/08 08:02 PM

I have a terrible time myself with all the new clocks etc. I just bought my grandson a new watch - $9.99 at Academy. I coulnd't figure how to set the time. He did it with his eyes closed. Oh Dear!
Posted by: morninglory

Re: Non-digital clock radios? - 09/03/08 02:06 AM

Originally Posted By: savvygrandmother
I have a terrible time myself with all the new clocks etc. I just bought my grandson a new watch - $9.99 at Academy. I coulnd't figure how to set the time. He did it with his eyes closed. Oh Dear!

Boy, know that feeling. I always go to my daughters for help with anything that was made after 1990. lol.

I've got a digital clock in my room, haven't had the other for quite awhile---at least this digital isn't too complicated for me. wink