Edelweiss SAYS.........

Posted by: chatty lady

Edelweiss SAYS......... - 04/20/08 10:28 PM

I received an email from Edelweiss this morning. She asked I tell you ALL she has tried using all three different email addys she has and nothing has worked. She said she misses us all so bad and isn't handling the withdrawl well at all. God bless her heart, she made me laugh with her accounting of her birthday celebration with its "when it rains it pours" kind of luck.

First! The parents brought the grandkids and the entire family went to a nice Chinese restaurant to have a leisurely dinner.
Rain cloud number one burst...when baby Micheal who had just nursed threw up all of his meal into Edelweiss's sweet and sour pork, splat!!!

As everyone else ate, rain cloud number two burst... when Anaiya grandbaby almost pulled down the huge fish aquarium onto the dinner table...

After that everyone speedly finished their meals (all but the sweet & sour pork) to exit the restaurant as fast as possible...

So even though she wasn't surrounded by us, she had an eventful day anyhow and said THANK YOU, THANK YOU, to all of us that remembered her special day with regards, she is able to read all of them she just can't reply. She is very happy to know she isn't someone who when out of sight, is out of mind...She sends her love.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Edelweiss says......... - 04/20/08 11:25 PM

I can't tell you how frustrated I am with all of htis. I will try again tomorrow to see what the deal is.

Hi Edelweiss, if you're reading! You are missed and loved a lot!
Posted by: chatty lady

Edelweiss's STORY...... - 04/22/08 08:15 PM

This is such a funny story ladies, take a look. I nearly died laughing.