100 Posts....yeee haaaa...

Posted by: Poppie

100 Posts....yeee haaaa... - 12/14/06 04:35 PM

I can't beleive it Ladies
100 posts since I popped in for a shy but curious peep. I was beginning to think Celtic would overtake me in her first fortnight.

What on earth have I been blethering about??? Oh aye...the usual everyday things.(Which translates into not remembering very much!!)
But 100 posts...I am so chuffed.

Popea
Posted by: Dancing Dolphin

Re: 100 Posts....yeee haaaa... - 12/14/06 04:43 PM

Congrats, Po! But pray tell, what is "chuffed"? Fill us Americans in on that one....

Kathy
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: 100 Posts....yeee haaaa... - 12/14/06 05:27 PM

Chuffed? Does it mean dumbfounded? I like the sound of the word. Keep those posts coming Popea! I'm hooked as well!
Posted by: celtic_flame

Re: 100 Posts....yeee haaaa... - 12/14/06 06:12 PM

well dun wee popea they say the first centinary is the hardest....

If you would stop deleting all the really really funny ones then you would be up to 150 by now lol

kindest wishes ahheeemm lol

celtic_flame x
Posted by: Anno

Re: 100 Posts....yeee haaaa... - 12/14/06 11:06 PM

I know how you are feeling. I celebrated my first 100, then 200 and all of a sudden I was a baby boomer woman addict. Watch out, there is no 12 step program for this addiction. (But ain't it a great addiction?)
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: 100 Posts....yeee haaaa... - 12/15/06 12:17 AM

FANTASTISC Popea and all you ladies. These post have a way of sneaking up on one. I started Feb. 2004, then became addicted, then obsessed. I decided to try to reach a personal goal of 9000 by Christmas 2006, and here I am on only Dec.13th with 9135...Sheesh, maybe I should shut my mouth for awhile??? Fat chance!!!! LOL
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: 100 Posts....yeee haaaa... - 12/15/06 06:05 AM

Congrats Popea!

Re: 100 Posts....yeee haaaa... - 12/15/06 09:18 AM

Thank you Gals.....Anno, you are a hoot, I come in here and there is no need for twelve stepping!!!B.W.A ANON...... ha! I think I will get down to the business of writing those twelve steps..eh????

Popea
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: 100 Posts....yeee haaaa... - 12/15/06 12:16 PM

Pope, I love hearing your accent! Keep on posting. You and cletic sound the same.

Did you hear that Queen JawJaw? You aren't the only one with an accent!

Re: 100 Posts....yeee haaaa... - 12/15/06 01:56 PM

Dear dotsie.. wee pet......ye gotta stop callin' me Pope...for as far as I know, my status reaches only to Princess and a I only have a teesy weensy Tiara.(and not a large popes ring!!!)
Celtic is Scotish and our accents are sooooooooo very different, but we taunt the life out of each other for it! Also the Scotish accent is very sensual in comparision...although both accents are quite musical!!! Poor Celtic is tone deaf mind...whilst I sing like a lark...but would happily swap accents to speak. We probably come across as very similar I imagine...but then I have known her for fifteen years or so. I just cannot have her racing uo with her posts and beating me when she is only through the door.

Keep Sweet

Pauline.
Posted by: Vicki M. Taylor

Re: 100 Posts....yeee haaaa... - 12/15/06 03:49 PM

Congrats on reaching 100 posts, Popea. Here's to many, many more!
Posted by: Dianne

Re: 100 Posts....yeee haaaa... - 12/15/06 08:51 PM

They sneak up on you, just like old age. Congrats and I'm really glad you are part of this community.

Re: 100 Posts....yeee haaaa... - 12/16/06 10:51 PM

That scally wag Celtic is hogging the keyboard under the guise of 'working'....yeah right!! She is only in through the door too. When I do prise her off...squealing and kicking(like Cagney to the chair)..she sits beside me like a little devil on my shoulder...putting me up to all sorts of naughty carry on!!! I go along with it for a little and then come to my senses and delete...before she hits submit!!!!!
So the moral of this little tale ladies is...if you read anything which is not characteristic of my sweet lil' 'ole self...it will be that wee devil on me shoulder regaining control of the keyboard!!

Oh I sense a competition commin' on ladies.

Thank you all again.

Popea

Re: 100 Posts....yeee haaaa... - 12/16/06 10:54 PM

Oh I forgot something. 'Chuffed' means delighted Kathy

Popea

Re: 100 Posts....yeee haaaa... - 12/17/06 12:59 AM

I sense a competition commin' on ladies. Did you hear that hmmmmmm now do you love hhmmmmm are you sure now!!!

Maybee your forgiven and i wont rise to the baite you keep throwing my way afterall i aint a carp! becouse you told what a sensule scottish accent i have lol.....nice...ya hear JJ.....

but stop telling stuff lol.. i.. sing... butifully the child thinks i do!!!... he said so lol!!!

honestly

celtic_flame

Re: 100 Posts....yeee haaaa... - 12/17/06 09:21 AM

Why does Laurel and Hardy come to mind? Or Lucy and Rick?
Or....help me here ladies!!!
Posted by: diamond50

Re: 100 Posts....yeee haaaa... - 12/17/06 10:22 AM

Popea, Congratulations!!

Re: 100 Posts....yeee haaaa... - 12/17/06 10:43 AM

batman and robin....lol as long as i am the boss who cares.

I telling all you laugh like santa at christmass hanna.....your secrite no longer safe ho ho hoooo

celtic_flame ps popea starts it lol

Re: 100 Posts....yeee haaaa... - 12/17/06 10:58 AM

HOHOHOHOHOHO

Re: 100 Posts....yeee haaaa... - 12/17/06 03:32 PM

Thelma and Louise.....and I ain't going off no cliff for no chick!!!

Popea
Posted by: jabber

Popea, what... Re: 100 Posts....yeee haaaa... - 12/17/06 09:27 PM

Hey Popea,
What does chuffed mean?

Popea, what... Re: 100 Posts....yeee haaaa... - 12/17/06 09:47 PM

Hannalore,
If it make you feel any less embarised it tell you i have been practicing, listen lol hehe lol...ho ho hoooohooo

feel any better....

heers a duo

superman and louis.....

if that be the case their be a big fight in the morning as to wou got wearing the tights in this house lol.

Popea, what... Re: 100 Posts....yeee haaaa... - 12/18/06 08:47 AM

Okay Celtic_Flame, now I feel so much better. I think the baritone HOho is causing moustache growth! Yikes! Where are my tweezers?
Another of my favourites is Tom and Jerry (Ho ho). My husband and I resemble those two. I've had my coming out on that in another post...yup I'm the crafty mouse.

Popea, what... Re: 100 Posts....yeee haaaa... - 12/18/06 09:46 AM

Hi Bonni
'chuffed' means...absoloutly delighted. I think it is an English slang word.

Popea
Posted by: jabber

Okay, fine... - 12/18/06 09:21 PM

Thanks, Popea! I had no idea what that was. I'm absolutely delighted, you're absolutely delighted!!!
Ciao. Blessings and prayers,
B.ROSE

100 posts.....yeeehaaaa... haa ha - 12/18/06 09:55 PM

hannilore
i have only been developing pointie ears and a hat with a jingle B....y bell...........i am gonna be an elf. oh well early finish at work on christmass eve for me

But looks like your the red boss herself santa-esk... see in some of the joke post's they were saying she was a woman...Now we know why the uniform has white triming lol

remember folks you heard it heer first..... hannilore just let it slip who she really is....

celtic_flame

I have christmass deranga....no it's not a flower it's a yule mental condistion

Re: 100 posts.....yeeehaaaa... haa ha - 12/18/06 10:09 PM

Celtic_Flame are you on something? Ha ha, I mean Ho ho ...send me some too.... What a hoot!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: 100 posts.....yeeehaaaa... haa ha - 12/19/06 02:55 PM

You all are making me laugh.

Hannelore, I spent some time on your Web site yesterday. You are quite the real estate lady. You go girl! I loved looking a the homes on the market in your neck of the woods. What fun to see how they differ from American homes. How many ours do you work a week? I have several friends in real estate and they love it. They really love making their own schedules. Now that Sunday Open Houses don't seem to be the only way to sell homes, the can also have off Sunday with their families.

Re: 100 posts.....yeeehaaaa... haa ha - 12/20/06 08:58 PM

po popeeeeee

look left, below my name LOOOKEEEEE

<--------------

100 girl haaaaaaaaa yehaaaaaaaa

celtic_flame

Re: 100 posts.....yeeehaaaa... haa ha - 12/20/06 09:15 PM

Well done Celtic...as usual I am proud of you and delighted that you have found a safe haven in the forums my love.

Popea
Posted by: Princess Lenora

Re: 100 posts.....yeeehaaaa... haa ha - 12/21/06 01:45 AM

christmas derange: a yule mental condition. So funny.
Posted by: Sadie

Re: 100 posts.....yeeehaaaa... haa ha - 12/21/06 04:40 PM

Hey Lynnie,
Are you snowed in or what . I heard you had two feet of snow . What's the story on the snow in your area ? Hope thatyou are good on food and supplies .

Re: 100 posts.....yeeehaaaa... haa ha - 12/21/06 06:28 PM

celtic_flame
Applause applause say all the little smileys and all the Boomer ladies !
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: 100 posts.....yeeehaaaa... haa ha - 12/21/06 06:29 PM

Saw it on TV last night. My Lord, Colorado looks like one huge snow drift. Hope Bluebird, and you Lynnie and anyone else up that'a way are not in harms way.

Re: 100 posts.....yeeehaaaa... haa ha - 12/21/06 11:04 PM

hannalore

you must have a camera ....i look like that wee row of faces reading one of the longer posts lol

celtic_flame