posts missing

Posted by: lionspaaw

posts missing - 11/28/06 10:54 AM

Anyone else having problems with their posts missing the next day ?

I replied to the "Help me" thread last week and then again last night in the "Natural Cures Book" thread. Both times they were gone the next day.

???????
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: posts missing - 11/28/06 12:29 PM

When we first switched to thids forum, I missed a couple posts, but not lately. I was doing something when I went to post and now I can't recall what it was. I think it had to do with previewing the posts before I posted them. I thought I had posted them, but never really did. That's all I could figure out.

Sorry Lion. I love reading your posts so I'm disappointed.
Posted by: Louisa

Re: posts missing - 11/28/06 12:39 PM

If you don't hit "ok, submit" it doesn't get on there. It happened to me a couple of times. I think it's when you preview or edit. You have to hit it both times.

Louisa
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: posts missing - 11/28/06 05:57 PM

I lost a few post in the same way, not clicking both areas after editing a post.

Re: posts missing - 11/28/06 08:57 PM

Nope - that wasn't it -- I hit submit after previewing the post and then "waited a moment" while it took me back to the thresd and viola' -- my post was there -- just gone the next day.

I figured the queen had deleted me and banned me to the dungeon
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: posts missing - 11/29/06 01:39 PM

Sorry lion. Don't know what happened. I wish I had an answer for you.

Re: posts missing - 11/30/06 12:46 AM

no problem Dotsie --- I'll just have to get back on the queens good side
Posted by: Mountain Ash

Re: posts missing - 11/30/06 05:02 PM

I too submitted a post some time back which I presumed was deleted. This post was about friendships made on line...it was a genuine query .I must say I wondered if there was a filtering in some way.
Mine was an interest in how life is enriched whilst at home now that I have no work place.
Any comments ?
Mountain Ash
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: posts missing - 11/30/06 09:35 PM

I could be wrong (perish the thought, he,he) but I don't think Dotsie or the Queen would just delete something by a posting member without a word to that member, that would be rude and neither of them is or could ever be that...Besides I believe it says 'deleted by Dotsie or JJ' doesn't it, when somethings been deleted?

Re: posts missing - 12/01/06 10:43 AM

Chatty - it's an "inside joke" between JJ and the PJ sisters I'm sure they wouldn't just delete anything either

it's a "glitch" and I havent had trouble since --