smilinize photo

Posted by: Dotsie

smilinize photo - 12/11/03 07:29 PM

Ladies, smilinize has sent us her picture to be added to our album but we are having trouble opening it.

Hopefully before you know it, we'll be adding her smiling face among the others.

Let's see, who else don't we have a picture of yet? Hmmmmm [Razz]
Posted by: smilinize

Re: smilinize photo - 12/13/03 07:22 AM

I was just thinking maybe a nice site or maybe a good topic would be a Christmas site where folks could post their Christmas plans, Christmas confusion, Christmas exhaustion, Christmas blessings, Christmas cheer and anything else anyone might want to share.

smile

Re: smilinize photo - 12/13/03 03:23 PM

Smile, great idea. I'll add Christmas today. Thanks for the idea.

Re: smilinize photo - 12/19/03 06:07 PM

Smilinize, your photo is now in the hands of my web queen and should be appearing any day now. It's great to put anohter face with all the posts! Thanks. [Big Grin]

Re: smilinize photo - 12/24/03 05:59 PM

Ladies, have you checked the album lately? You can now get a peek at smilinize and see why that's her screen name. Another boomer woman with a big smile. [Big Grin] Thanks smilize for wanting to be included!
Posted by: smilinize

Re: smilinize photo - 12/25/03 01:36 AM

Thank you for allowing me. I look forward checking in for new posts every time I pick up my laptop.

smile
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: smilinize photo - 12/25/03 03:56 AM

well, maybe it's me, but I don't see her pic there. I refreshed my page, but it's still not there.

Re: smilinize photo - 12/27/03 07:55 PM

Jawjaw, have you seen her smiling face yet?