lots of new photos

Posted by: Dotsie

lots of new photos - 12/15/04 07:08 PM

Ladies, please check the photo album. We have lots of new faces.

Please send me your photo if you want to be included.
Posted by: Dianne

Re: lots of new photos - 12/16/04 06:55 PM

You know what Dotsie? You gotta have the greatest looking bunch of women on the Internet!
Posted by: chickadee

Re: lots of new photos - 12/17/04 08:05 AM

When the 2005 Boomer calendar comes out, I wanna be Ms December...

In my ski [Cool] mask and snow suit...
Posted by: smilinize

Re: lots of new photos - 12/16/04 10:24 PM

Chickadee, Okay, sure. Just wear your snow suit and ski mask. See if we care. But bear in mind, me and JJ are planning to have the chippendale dancers pose for the calendar with us. They're going to sit on MY lap while JJ interiews them for a story. Good idea?? (Don't tell Dotsie)
smile
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: lots of new photos - 12/16/04 11:56 PM

This thing is getting so big I'm thinking we DO need to implement the calendar idea...whatcha say gang?

JJ
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: lots of new photos - 12/17/04 05:23 PM

Uh oh. I knew those chippendales would be back soon. SMile and the queen are at it again! [Eek!]
Posted by: smilinize

Re: lots of new photos - 12/17/04 06:14 PM

Yep Dots, we're baaaack!!
Hey JJ, I got dibs on the chips. They're sitting on MY lap while YOU do all the interviewing and writing. (NO you can't sit on my lap with them)
Me and the chips are RESTING??
Let's get this show on the road!!
smile
Posted by: Thistle Cove Farm

Re: lots of new photos - 12/20/04 06:35 PM

calendar idea is good with me.

I'm wearing the sheep face anyway <lol>.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: lots of new photos - 12/20/04 11:16 PM

Somewhere in an earlier post, I asked who were these people, some I have never seen a post from. Nice to see them in the photo album but why don't they contribute to the forum?.....Now about these Chips, you and JJ can have them Smile, me I'd rather have the Pips and they can sing too....don't have enough energy to go chipping around, he he!!! [Wink] [Razz]