NABBW

Posted by: chatty lady

NABBW - 11/03/10 12:59 AM

How long has it been now Anne since you are the Queen Bee here on BWS & NABBW?
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: NABBW - 11/03/10 07:36 PM

Hi Chatty,

We bought the NABBW properties from Dotsie on my birthday this past March. So 8 months, I guess.

Re: NABBW - 11/03/10 07:43 PM

Chatty,

I am hoping to reveal the NEW NABBW website yet this week. We've been working long and hard on it -- there is SOOO MUCH content to transfer. But we are very excited about this!

And I hope you had a chance to see the latest monthly newsletter, which came out earlier this week. If not, here is the URL: Boomer Women's World - October 2010

We started out by featuring Di's fabulous soap!

Anne

Re: NABBW - 12/01/10 03:43 AM

Wow! It took almost another month since I sent that note. But - WOO HOO! - the new NABBW site is live. Please go have a look.

Re: NABBW - 12/02/10 03:01 AM

Where is it Anne? Is one of your signatures wher we'll be able to find it?

Re: NABBW - 12/03/10 08:10 PM

Hi Chatty,

The new NABBw site is at the old URL: NABBW.com

I'm really excited about how the new site looks, but I'm sure I am a bit biased - after all, we've put over 1,000 hours into building this new site.

I'd hoping everyone loves what they see!
Posted by: Edelweiss2

Re: NABBW - 12/03/10 08:54 PM

Congratulations Ann! The site looks very impressive! I wish you all the success in the world. It is truly an eye-opener!!!!!
Posted by: orchid

Re: NABBW - 12/04/10 01:49 AM

Looks like alot of hard work and time to redesign the site. Kudos for a new leaf!

By the way, will the most recent articles there allow readers to comment? I noticed the Comments area was shut off for recent article blog posts.
Posted by: jabber

Re: NABBW - 12/05/10 05:42 PM

Anne,
I looked at your new site and love it. I was reading about
steps to get through Christmas when a person has lost loved ones
during the previous year. Nice site Anne! It's obvious you
went to great lengths with the development! Congratulations.

Re: NABBW - 01/02/11 02:14 AM

I agree Anne and can see it really going far.You deserve to be biased, I would be if I had done all that work myself. Congratulations!
Posted by: smilinize

Re: NABBW - 01/03/11 03:31 AM

Anne, I wonder if your boomer marketing program has expired or if you need to reload the site to google, yahoo, etc.

At one time, it came up at the top of the sites if I searched "boomer." Now I can only find it by typing in the entire site name and it doesn't come up with a search.

Just wondered.

Re: NABBW - 02/14/11 01:57 AM

Today I put put this to the test. I typed into my search:
www.BoomerWomen.com and this forum popped up on top and then the NABBW came up in second place, so we are still coming up on top... Yahoo!!!!