test your real age

Posted by: Dotsie

test your real age - 09/06/07 06:34 PM

Use the link below to learn your real age and your life expectancy. It's interesting to see what determines these numbers.

Have fun doing it.

http://www.poodwaddle.com/realage.swf
Posted by: Lola

Re: test your real age - 09/06/07 06:56 PM

I had fun with that, Dotsie. It states that I'm 37 not 51 and should live to the ripe old age of 89!!! Odd. Sometimes I feel like 89 already
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: test your real age - 09/06/07 09:19 PM

What is your real age Dotsie? Instead of 58 my real age is 45. Waaaa I wanna be 37 like Lola!
Posted by: Di

Re: test your real age - 09/06/07 09:45 PM

Real age 50
other 35
Expectancy 85

My poor DH!!! LOL!!

Re: test your real age - 09/07/07 01:34 PM

Real age 49
other 28.5
Expectancy 98.5

HELP. I don't want to live that long, and I wish I felt that young. Gosh, that's when I was adopting oru kids. I was 20 pounds lighter then.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: test your real age - 09/07/07 08:36 PM

Oh my and now for the oldie in the group...

Biological 67
Cal. current 61.2
Expected 86.3

It takes off a lot for taking prescriptions, diabetes and being overweight...Really cool test...
Posted by: Katrinka

Re: test your real age - 09/08/07 02:14 AM

Thanks Dotsie!
My results weren't as optimistic. My real age is 43 and I should live only until 73. Waaah!
Posted by: chickadee

Re: test your real age - 09/08/07 04:21 PM

This is so funny and I just had to share.

I sat at the computer and did mine. I turned to Mr. Chick and said. "Guess what, Honey...I'm gonna live to be 93!"

He said..."I'm sure gonna miss you around here."

We died laughing!
Posted by: Anno

Re: test your real age - 09/08/07 05:15 PM

Biological age: 55
Real Age: 34
Life Expectancey: 98

Oh, gosh, I have got to save more money!!
Posted by: yonuh

Re: test your real age - 09/08/07 06:12 PM

Biological 58
Real 31.8
Life Expectancy 104.2

Not sure if I want to live that long, and I did it a couple of times because I didn't believe the answer the first two times.

Re: test your real age - 09/08/07 07:33 PM

I just learned of a woman today who is still driving at age 94. If I live that long, please don't take my license away!

Anne, some of it has to do with heredity.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: test your real age - 09/09/07 12:39 AM

Reminds me of a joke I got this week. This is from memory ladies, so it may not be perfect.

Two old gentlemen were talking at the Senior club they attended, and one asked.(lets call them Tom and Harry.) Tom asked Harry how he was doing and he said not so good.

Tom then said what seems to be the troulbe old friend.

Harry says, well my spine is full of arthritis so I have wear this stiff old back brace 24.7, my ears ring and I'm totally deaf in the left one. My eyesight isn't too bad, except I can't see out of the cataract on my right eye, the left is okay if you don't mind blurry, my hands have arthritis too, and most days I can't bend my fingers, I had to give up walking exercises because my right knees tricky and goes in ands out, sometimes I can't bend my leg at all.

Tom says, wow old fman, I am so sorry to hear all that.

Harry says, oh its not so bad. After all, I got most of my hair, and I still have my drivers license, want a ride home??

Re: test your real age - 09/09/07 12:53 PM

Step away from the car.
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: test your real age - 09/11/07 07:57 PM

Oh brother, this joke is too close to home to laugh about. I am having problems with my Mom about this. I tried to convince her not to drive "long" distances anymore...but she just got snippy.
I give up.

Re: test your real age - 09/14/07 12:26 AM

Hannelore, I hear ya!

Let your brother drop the bomb while he's in town. It will be interesting to see how he thinks your mom is doing since he hasn't seen her in a bit.
Posted by: dancer9

Re: test your real age - 09/21/07 12:53 AM

Well, telling the truth, I was 19.8 and my life expectancy was 104.2
I better get on some bad habits fast! I want to die on time.
dancer
Posted by: beautifulbetty

Re: test your real age - 09/21/07 03:43 AM

Oh, guess how old my real age is? 11.1! LIfe expectancy is 90.9! I am 28 now. It is interesting. If it is correct, then I'm so happy for the "real age" result. I don't concern about how long my life will be, as long as I will be happy and with my love.
Posted by: DEJ

Re: test your real age - 09/24/07 03:57 AM

Biological age 42
REal age 37.1
Life expectancy 79.9

Need to eat more fresh fruit and subway instead of mcy Ds

Re: test your real age - 09/24/07 05:06 PM

Dancer, you're a riot.

beautifulbetty and DEJ, your the young gals on the block.
Posted by: orchid

Re: test your real age - 09/29/07 12:24 AM

Jeepers:

biological age: 48
supposed real age: 29
Will live until: 95

By the way, I consider riding a bus for over an hr...meditation. Yes, of course I drive 0 miles in a car. If I am in a car, I am not the driver.

Better see if I have enough retirement money to live on.

Honest, when I get to be 80 and if I can't bike, I do envision myself not using the shopping buggy to drag along my groceries, but walk along with my bike slowly with laden bike panniers. It can carry loads more weight than pull along shopping buggy and you can pull along comfortably (except for winter snow)...and pretend to look fit.
Posted by: Poppie

Re: test your real age - 09/29/07 11:23 AM

Bio Age 39yrs
(supposed)Real age 27.9
Life exp 87.2

Drinking more water and complete diet change for me right now. Yup, getting healthier alround indeed!!!

Looking forward to growing old disgracefully!!!
Poppie