promote, promote!

Posted by: Dotsie

promote, promote! - 01/18/04 09:08 PM

Just learned of this site today. My web queen is kind enough to always be thinking about ways to help me get the word out about my project. [Wink]

http://www.asphyxia.com/ezm/

This is a collection of online e-zines broken down by topic. Check it out. You can use it to promote your own e-zine, advertise in others, or submit articles to the editors of the individual e-zines.

I'm correspondidng with them to learn if it's possible to submit my site to many e-zines at once, or if you have to write to each one individually. I think I know the answer, but it's worth asking. [Eek!] Maybe it will plant some seeds with the owner of the site. [Big Grin]

Thought I'd mention it because it might be a direct way to get publishing credits. [Big Grin] I've found people are happy to get new material for their e-zines.

Just remember to go after the ones that totally click with your subject matter.

Re: promote, promote! - 01/19/04 04:01 PM

Ladies, spent more time onthis site. WOW! Check it out. There are tons of e-zines! [Big Grin]

Re: promote, promote! - 01/21/04 05:02 PM

Yeah, tons of e-zines posted, but not the best links. Many couldn't be found by the server. [Mad] I worked the site yesterday (the section for women) and didn't get too many contacts. Just thought I'd share. Someone else may have better luck with another topic. [Wink]
Posted by: Maggie

Re: promote, promote! - 01/21/04 07:17 PM

Dotsie,

I looked at the Hobbies ezine and found lots of cute stuff for the bazaar. Thank you!
Maggie