Survey Results

Posted by: mscoach

Survey Results - 05/03/08 02:43 PM

Hi all,
Here is a link to the report I pulled together from the 118 responses I received from you smart women. Whether you were a participant or not I encourage you to use this link to download the report. There is nothing to sign up for, no selling, nada.
http://www.livebettercoach.com/downloads/ResultsMBTSurvey08.pdf

There are quotes, facts, figures and some coaching. How could I resist when the opportunity presented?

What I liked most about this survey is I'm reminded not only how unique we all are, but how much we are alike.

Enjoy and pass it along,
mscoach
Posted by: Dancing Dolphin

Re: Survey Results - 05/03/08 04:06 PM

Wonderful! I just read the entire report, and yes, we are a diverse bunch. I was one of the respondents, and saw myself in there a few places.

Great job!
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: Survey Results - 05/03/08 05:28 PM

Mscouch, what an interesting and thorough report!

It made me happy to read that most of us are optimistic and positive. I for one never thought I'd feel so happy with myself at the age of 59. I think a lot has to do with the fact that all the worries we had are in the past. Now we can concentrate more on ourselves and our own wishes. It’s an uplifting and liberating feeling.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Survey Results - 05/04/08 12:42 AM

I love the way you put this together. It was fun to read. I'd love to include this in one of our Weekly Updates with your permission. It's so Boomer Women.
Posted by: gims

Re: Survey Results - 05/09/08 07:55 AM

I thought that was very interesting. I don't think it would have been 'as' interesting if it hadn't included some of us in the survey/results. Thanks for taking the time to do the survey and bring the article to us mscoach... hope you do another one.