ZABA Search - WARNING!

Posted by: jawjaw

ZABA Search - WARNING! - 08/17/06 10:45 PM

Beginning in JULY '06 a new database will be available to the
general public free of charge that displays your personal information
(names, addresses, phone numbers, birth dates). (Soc. Sec. is available for
a price.) The database is found at http://www.zabasearch.com/ type in your
name and check ... you'll be SHOCKED as I was!

I urge you to forward this email to family and friends. Check to see if your
name and information is in their database. If so and you want it removed,
send them an e-mail at info@zabasearch.com to request it be removed. Names and other data is being obtained from public records (mortgages, divorces, marriages, court appearances, bankruptcy, etc..etc..So it's perfectly legal. Not morally or ethically, but it's still legal folks)

After opting out by email, check back after a few days to make certain your
information has been removed. If it has not been removed then file a
complaint with your State's Attorney General.

http://www.zabasearch.com/
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: ZABA Search - WARNING! - 08/17/06 11:25 PM

Good Lord whats next??? Why not start a site thats called: BECOME SOMEONE ELSE and let anyone who wants to become any one of us and reap havoc with out lives, have at it. I decided to try it for several family members and you have to PAY for the information they have. I doubt too many identity thieves want to pay $39.95 for our info when they can steal it free other places, but you never know...Better to be safe rather than sorry, thanks JJ!
Posted by: Louisa

Re: ZABA Search - WARNING! - 08/19/06 10:14 PM

Did you know that if you type your phone number into google and do a search, your name and address comes up. Only if you are in the phone book though. I think this Zaba is something like that because when I type in my name, my husband's ex comes up. Her first name is almost the same as mine. The addresses and phone numbers aren't right either. I'm not in there, but I'm not in the phone book either.

Louisa