It's So Hot Here!

Posted by: Eagle Heart

It's So Hot Here! - 08/02/06 01:34 AM

...that the birds have to use potholders to pull worms out of the ground...

...the trees are whistling for the dogs...

...the best parking spot is determined by shade instead of distance...

...hot water is coming out of both taps...

...when the temperature dropped to 95F tonight, I actually felt a little chilly...

...our garden potatoes are cooking underground...all we have to do is pull them out, and just add butter, salt & pepper...

...the farmers are feeding their chickens crushed ice to keep them from laying boiled eggs.

Posted by: meredithbead

Re: It's So Hot Here! - 08/02/06 07:18 AM

HAHA good ones, Eagle Heart. Although I didn't get the humor in "..the best parking spot is determined by shade instead of distance..." I mean, I ALWAYS do that!
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: It's So Hot Here! - 08/02/06 01:20 PM

....the fire ants called 911

....I saw a dog chasing a rabbit and both of them were walking.
Posted by: Bluebird

Re: It's So Hot Here! - 08/02/06 04:16 PM

Hate to rub it in to all of you out there who are baking, but here it is cloudy and 60 degrees!!
But the hot jokes ARE funny!!
Posted by: Lola

Re: It's So Hot Here! - 08/02/06 06:56 PM

It was 22C in London today and some folks wore spring jackets!!! Must be tourists.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: It's So Hot Here! - 08/03/06 05:17 PM

Eagle, they should be on the front page of our city newspaper. Maybe people would laugh a little instead of complaining about the heat. You would think nothing else in the world was going on. That's all people are talking about.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: It's So Hot Here! - 08/03/06 10:36 PM

Too funny Eagle and soon those same people will moaning and groaning about the cold, brrrr!
Posted by: pinkrosessks

Re: It's So Hot Here! - 08/04/06 12:16 AM

It is hot here too. It was 97 yesterday Heat index 107. Hot hot hot. Pinkrosesks
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: It's So Hot Here! - 08/04/06 12:16 PM

pink, welcome! I'll look around for some of your other posts. Where are you located?
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: It's So Hot Here! - 08/05/06 10:31 PM

Hi ya' Pink and welcome...You say its hot there, where is there???