Question for my friends in the UK/Ireland

Posted by: Dee

Question for my friends in the UK/Ireland - 11/08/09 02:11 PM

When I lived in England there was a company that makes this wonderful soap/lotions but I cannot remember the names of it. They made the most wonderful lavender products. Can ya'll name off a few name-brands to me...I would like to order some online but heck if I can remember. It was "something & something" (I think...at this age, who knows?) LOL

I'm thiking of checking out Marks & Spencers and seeing if they have anything on their web site (IF they have a web site).

Thanks in advance.
Posted by: Lola

Re: Question for my friends in the UK/Ireland - 11/08/09 03:12 PM

Could it be Yardley, Dee? Boy, that's a trip down nostalgia. Mom always made sure I had Yardley talc. LOL! Check out:

www.yardleylondon.com

Marks and Spencers have very little to offer online in terms of toiletries and the sort...and, one has got to have a sniff before purchase. grin

BTW. Jabber's friend Groovy (she's also a BWS sister), might have smoked mackerel...and cornish pasties. Her business is import to US of English food products. I'd have sent you some but, Homeland Security is likely to send the fish swimming back across the Atlantic. LOL!
Posted by: Mountain Ash

Re: Question for my friends in the UK/Ireland - 11/08/09 03:55 PM

Bromley.?

Crabtree and Evelynn ?

Do you want some?
Posted by: Dee

Re: Question for my friends in the UK/Ireland - 11/09/09 11:04 PM

Crabtree and Evelynn!!!! That's it...I bet I can go online and fine it...Thanks for the name. I really like Lavender so I think I'll go online and see if I can find some here. I don't remember Bromley, but will look that up, too. I remember Yardlee...wow, that is a walk down memory lane. smile
Thanks's ya'll!!!