Beaded 3D Kitten Cat Charm with tutorial!

Posted by: Bead Angel

Beaded 3D Kitten Cat Charm with tutorial! - 07/17/09 08:22 PM

Hi all,

I just made these cute little beaded kitten cats few weeks ago and the good news is I also just completed the free tutorial for it at: Beaded 3D Cat Kitten tutorial! to share with those who is interested to make one or a few for yourself.

I used the smallest beads I have which is size 11/0 and one size smaller for the tiny paws, so the little cats are each standing at only 1 cm tall, they are so tiny that I'm thinking of making a kitten charm bracelet with some of them.

I used typically the right angle weave technique but usually more than four beads weaves.

I used various color combinations to make eight of them, each of different colors, here's more colors of my litter of beaded kitten cats: My beaded kittens - photos

Thanks for looking!

Posted by: Lola

Re: Beaded 3D Kitten Cat Charm with tutorial! - 07/17/09 10:00 PM

I visited your website and found your work so delightful. Thanks for the links to your tutorials. I love the beaded heart, teddy bear and rose most especially. If one used pearl beads, could you suggest an appropriate size?
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Beaded 3D Kitten Cat Charm with tutorial! - 07/18/09 12:34 PM

Hey, welcome back. I remember seeing and admiring your work online months ago. It' sso neat that you share the directions. What a gift.
Posted by: Bead Angel

Re: Beaded 3D Kitten Cat Charm with tutorial! - 09/14/09 09:54 AM

Thanks, glad you all liked my beaded stuff!
For LOLA: it depends on what you want to make the beaded creation as, e.g. pendants, charms or even earrings should stay smaller (do not use anything bigger than 3mm) but if you want it as a decoration around your house you can use any bigger sizes.
Just remember, the bigger the bead or pearl size the bigger the finished piece. Think before you bead, what you want the creations to be!
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Beaded 3D Kitten Cat Charm with tutorial! - 09/20/09 10:35 PM

How did I miss this? So cute!