Cooperstown, NY

Posted by: Louisa

Cooperstown, NY - 11/11/06 01:39 AM

Can anyone tell me how far Schenectady is from Cooperstown, NY? I'm thinking I would like to try to plan a trip to Schenectady some time next year to see my cousin. (We haven't seen each other in years) My husband doesn't mind going if we can spend a day in Cooperstown so he can go to the Baseball Hall of Fame. I'm thinking we could stay in Cooperstown, which would be a good photo opportunity for me, make him happy, and drive to Schenectady for a day to visit. That's if it's not too far. I just figured out Schenectady is only about a 3 hour drive from us.

Louisa
Posted by: Sadie

Re: Cooperstown, NY - 11/11/06 02:04 AM

Lousia ,
Oh, this is a good one for www.mapquest.com to find out on . I don't know how far it is only upstate New York . Sounds like a nice trip . Need a friend . ???

Renee
Posted by: Pam R.

Re: Cooperstown, NY - 11/11/06 02:22 AM

Louisa, Not sure how far it is to Schenectedy but you will love Cooperstown! Been there when my daughter went to college upstate in NY. If you are a baseball fan at all, don't miss it!
Posted by: Louisa

Re: Cooperstown, NY - 11/11/06 03:16 AM

I'm not a baseball fan,Pam, but my husband is. He has been there, but would go again. He said he thinks I will love Cooperstown because it's like walking into the 1800s or something. I could ask my cousin, but it's just an idea that popped into my head today. I don't know if we can fit something like this in next year or not. I won't mind visiting the Hall of Fame as long as I don't have to go to a game. My husband is a Red Sox fan. He is friends with Johnny Pesky. He's also a huge Patriots fan. He has been a season ticket holder since 1960. He's going to Wisconsin next week for the Packers and Patriots game. He has gone to Baltimore twice to go to Red Sox games. It's easier than getting tickets here. Next time he does that one Renee, I'm hopping on that trip and not for the games. You and I are going to lunch and shopping. I'll try mapquest later.

Louisa