Thinking of Dotsie...

Posted by: Songbird

Thinking of Dotsie... - 02/06/06 07:38 PM

Friends, I traveled this weekend to VA. I made an impromptu trip to visit a relative who is ill for years now!

While in the area I thought of Dotsie and my boomer sisters from the area. I even told my cousin that I have some cyber-friends in the area.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Thinking of Dotsie... - 02/06/06 11:04 PM

Songbird, did you drive right through Baltimore without my knowing?

I certainly understand, but boy would I have chosen to meet you on the highway had I known!

Re: Thinking of Dotsie... - 02/06/06 11:51 PM

Ouch! Now I feel both, guilty and honored, Dotsie! I apologize. I went to Falls Church, VA. I wanted to kick myself for not having your telephone mumber to at least call you or something!

But you know what Dotsie? I am in the process of getting a date to have a concert in the area. I promise I will let you know, so that we can meet. Hey, all boomers in the area will be invited!- That's if you don't mind me singing in Spanish!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Thinking of Dotsie... - 02/07/06 09:00 PM

Song, it was great speaking with you live yesterday! Please let me know whenyou are passing through again. And let me know about the concert. I'll be there if I'm free!

Re: Thinking of Dotsie... - 02/08/06 05:52 PM

It was an honor for me, Dotsie! I promise I'll let you know once I have a date! It'll be a privilege to meet you and any BWS member! Hey, we're a family too!