Thanksgiving Cruise

Posted by: travelchick

Thanksgiving Cruise - 10/27/05 07:37 AM

Hi Folks,

I've run across a great deal with Royal Caribbean for on a Thanksgiving week cruise (4 nights Bahamas from Port Canaveral). The per person rate (not including taxes/fees or air to Orlando) starts at $209 (1st & 2nd) ($200 3rd & 4th). Prices are double occupancy and subject to availability. Sale is on from 10/25 to 10/28! So if there is any interest, let me know!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Thanksgiving Cruise - 10/26/05 08:39 PM

Travel, this ties in wiht the article that was in Time magazine about boomers not doing the traditional hoiday celebrations. Sounds good to me, but I have families to feed! [Big Grin]
Posted by: Bluebird

Re: Thanksgiving Cruise - 10/26/05 08:48 PM

Ditto for me.
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Thanksgiving Cruise - 10/26/05 09:14 PM

We're once again not doing Christmas at home. Bad mommy! David is talking about a few days after the holiday to go to Vegas! I'm there!
Posted by: travelchick

Re: Thanksgiving Cruise - 10/26/05 09:41 PM

My husband and I rarely do holidays at home anymore. Even when our daughter was still living at home, it just seemed such a waste of time for me to cook a huge turkey dinner for 3 of us, and we're not much on the party thing. Our daughter hated going to Sizzler for their Thanksgiving day dinner, but boy was it great for me--big meal and no cooking or clean up.

I figure on the Cruise, you can eat all you like and get that jump start on the Holiday weight gain!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Thanksgiving Cruise - 11/01/05 06:52 PM

Dianne, are you going to get together with Chatty when you hit Begas?

Travel, I like your eating attitude. You go girl!
Posted by: Thistle Cove Farm

Re: Thanksgiving Cruise - 12/25/05 04:59 AM

well blast! A day late and a dollar short.

Sorry I missed this, would have been FUN!