I'll be gone

Posted by: Dianne

I'll be gone - 10/07/05 06:18 PM

I won't be on this site for a while. Personal problems and I'm speaking in GA. Please, if you think of it, pray for my family.
Posted by: Angie T

Re: I'll be gone - 10/07/05 08:39 PM

Dianne, I will remember your family in my prayers. Again, thanks so much for your help. I look forward to seeing your posts when you come back to the site.

Angie T.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: I'll be gone - 10/07/05 09:57 PM

Dianne, I got you covered. You and your fmaily are in my prayers. What are you speaking about in GA? Domestic violence, sexual abuse?

Re: I'll be gone - 10/11/05 07:30 AM

Domestic abuse. I rarely speak on sexual abuse and leave that topic to women like Lynn. The fundraiser and vigil were successful and I'm so happy that I could be a part of it. And to the ladies on this site that donated their books...a big thank you! They sold! I gave them a rave review during my talk and people rushed out afterward to buy them. I'm blessed to be a part of the women who have shared their personal pain through the written word and donated their books to such a worthy cause. Love you gals! [Smile]
Posted by: Princess Lenora

Re: I'll be gone - 10/11/05 03:00 AM

Hello Dianne, it sounds like your professional life is going well, but you need some prayers. Whenever I think of you I will add a prayer. Love and Light, Lynn
Posted by: Junebug

Re: I'll be gone - 10/12/05 01:10 PM

Dianna,
I have a peayer list, and I will add you and your family to it!

Re: I'll be gone - 10/13/05 07:47 AM

Thanks Ladies.

Someone posted that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month but I wanted to add that it's also Domestic Violence Awareness Month.