Gone fishin

Posted by: chickadee

Gone fishin - 03/22/05 12:19 AM

Hi sisters,
[Razz]
I haven't been active here in a little while so let me say hello and welcome to all new comers. Spring fever has kept me away from my computer not to mention comp problems also.

I won't be around for a couple of weeks because I am going Bass fishing, my fav sport. I catch and release, unless the hit the Mother of course, I will catch, photo and release.

I lost some critiques and haven't posted in BWS diet forum but I will make up for all of that when I return.

I will continue to include you in my daily prayers and look forward to returning and posting.

Keep safe and well while I'm gone.

Luv
Andria
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Gone fishin - 03/22/05 12:31 AM

Chick! We'll miss ya hon...but have a blast. You hurry back now, ya hear?

JJ
Posted by: unique

Re: Gone fishin - 03/22/05 02:06 AM

Chick, we've missed ya. Are you fishing in OK or somewhere else? It was a big time big deal when I lived in Palatka, FL. Some of those bass boats cost more than my first two houses. Geez, Louise! You can catch a fish with a cane pole on the bank, I'm tellin' ya! But you have some fun and tell us about the big one that DIDN'T get away!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Gone fishin - 03/22/05 07:42 AM

Chickadee I love fishing, always have. My second ex husband fished from our boat on Pistakee Lake in Mc Henry Illinois, mostly crappies and bluegills. I went to Minnesota on vacation once and landed a 6 1/2 pound either small or large mouth Bass, can't remember which and they took my picture with the fish and hung it on the lodge wall. I won a beautiful fishing pole. We use to go out daily with a guide and catch Walleyes, he would filet half and put the rest in dry ice in the cooler. Talk about GOOD eaten... When I visited my sister in Colorado we went up to White bear lake and caught trout that were blood red inside and delicious, sorry but I eat fish..... [Wink]
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Gone fishin - 03/23/05 08:20 AM

chick, I hope you're having fun. Getting away si good for the spirit. I hope you're taking lots of pictures to share with us. We miss you in the diet forum.