Thanksgiving

Posted by: Dotsie

Thanksgiving - 11/19/04 10:40 PM

Who's traveling this Thanksgiving?

The only one traveling in my family is my son. He's coming home from college. YIPPEE! [Wink]
Posted by: TVC15

Re: Thanksgiving - 11/19/04 11:08 PM

We're going to NY. Leaving wednesday and returning late on sunday, so you will all have to do without me for awhile! I'll say it now in case I forget later. I hope you all have a joyous, wonderful, and tasty Thanksgiving!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Thanksgiving - 11/20/04 03:18 AM

Dianne and Robin, I hope you both travel safely and anyone else, like me, out running around the busy street, please be safe and to everyone:

Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING !! [Big Grin]
Posted by: Kathryn

Re: Thanksgiving - 11/23/04 04:52 PM

I'd hoped to spend this Thanksgiving w/ husband and kids at the ocean. I was trying to avoid the annual battle about visiting the in laws so if we were away....oh well! Then when the oldest announced his decision to enlist and said he wanted to spend time with my side of the family and his high school friends over thanksgiving...change of plans. I keep telling myself.....five more years, five more years....kids all at college, me living in Kathland....they can come to me....oh five more years.
Posted by: smilinize

Re: Thanksgiving - 11/23/04 06:01 PM

My husband and I have decided to extend the Halloween season to what we're calling "Trick or Eat." We're working our way across a coupls of states.

My kids and his along with our mothers are all cooking for our sisters, grandkids, etc. so we're going from house to house and everywhere we go we're going to EAT.

I think it's a great plan.
smile