Email from my son

Posted by: mrsmuzz

Email from my son - 01/21/05 12:33 AM

I got this email just now and I am still boo-hooing! Today is my birthday and I am here in Orange (all by myself) as none of my family are nearby. Even my hubby is 800 miles away. I was kinda feeling a little sorry for myself and this email made all the difference in my attitude...

Mom,

I just wanted to write a little note to tell you how much I love you, and appreciate you. You have never faltered, never failed in what you do. I know I am blessed to have a mom like you. You have always been my inspiration, my friend and confidant. Everything I know about life I have learned from you. Everything I know about raising my family I have learned from you. You mean the world to me, and I hope that today is a special day for you. A day to celebrate you and everything you do, this one day might be your day to celebrate. But I want you to know that I celebrate you everyday. I will call you a little later when I am not so busy at work.

Love,
Posted by: unique

Re: Email from my son - 01/21/05 02:16 AM

MrsMuzz, God Bless you this day. I can only fervently hope that my son will say the same things about me when he is old enough. Know that you are very loved.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Email from my son - 01/21/05 02:16 AM

First of all [Big Grin] HAPPY BIRTHDAY [Smile]
and many more. Now that email, sigh, choke, sniffle and smile all over my face. How very proud you must be and worthily so... [Razz]
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Email from my son - 01/21/05 03:50 AM

MrsMuzz...that was beautifully written and straight from his heart. What a wonderful birthday gift. I'm very happy for you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear, dear friend. May you have 90 more.

Love and hugs, JJ
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Email from my son - 01/22/05 08:58 AM

Mrsmuzz, congrats on your dream letter. that's awesome. No wonder you shared.

Happy belated birthday! [Big Grin]
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Email from my son - 01/22/05 08:50 AM

Mrsmuzz, that was such a beautiful letter.

Happy belated birthday, and may you have many more knowing how much you are loved. [Smile]
Posted by: chickadee

Re: Email from my son - 01/22/05 05:10 PM

Mrsmuzz, To have a son say that he "celebrates you everyday," goes to show how much you are loved. It couldn't have come at a better time, it seems.
Happy Birthday from me too. Wish I'd been closer to help you celebrate your 29th. [Wink]

chickadee