Off to a PJ party!!!!!

Posted by: ladyjane

Off to a PJ party!!!!! - 01/25/08 08:30 PM

My daughter only lives about an hour away but with schedules and all we don't get to see each other as often as we like! I'm leaving in a few minutes to go spend a wonderful 24 hours with she and the grandbabies. We'll have dinner and I'll get to play with Isaac, my little guy. After his bedtime, Tracey, Rachel (6 years old) and me "Mimi" will have a PJ party. After that....Tracey and I will watch a chick flick, sip wine and just enjoy our time. I feel so good about doing this....I'll report back later this weekend. Take care, girlfriends...save a warm seat here for me at the forum....below is a photo my daughter and I had taken together about 5 years ago.
Posted by: Dee

Re: Off to a PJ party!!!!! - 01/26/08 03:32 AM

OMGOSH...you two are stunningly beautiful!!!!! She's a brunette version of her Mother. Your daughter is gorgeous, LadyJane...you did good!!!! I LOVE seeing photos...more more more!!! I want to hear how your PJ party went.
Hugs all around!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Off to a PJ party!!!!! - 01/26/08 04:36 AM

JUST BEAUTIFUL, that says it all!!!
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Off to a PJ party!!!!! - 01/26/08 05:28 AM

gorgeous photo! The two of you are so elegant
Posted by: diamond50

Re: Off to a PJ party!!!!! - 01/26/08 07:41 AM

I agree, that's a lovely picture of the two of you!

Cindy
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: Off to a PJ party!!!!! - 01/26/08 08:09 AM

Ladyjane, Oh, so you have two daughters!? Well you could have got me there. How beautiful they are; ..I mean how beautiful you and your daughter are.
I love it when you all post pictures.
Posted by: Mountain Ash

Re: Off to a PJ party!!!!! - 01/26/08 12:14 PM

Lovely photograph have a good time
MA
Posted by: Sherri

Re: Off to a PJ party!!!!! - 01/26/08 04:44 PM

During the holidays, I had a sleepover party with 4 granddaughters. Ages two 3 years old, 2 six year olds. We had a blast. Slept on the floor, watched the fireplace (I shut it down when they were all asleep) and movies. Party snacks and popcorn. My reward? "Grandma, this was the best sleepover ever!"

Re: Off to a PJ party!!!!! - 01/26/08 05:53 PM

Sounds delightful Sherri. You just gave me ideas for the future. Since I am caring for our grandchild till next September, (all together a year and a half)...I am often torn between being a grandmother and a mother. I feel more like a Mom lately, and I think I have to full fill this role for my grandchild, so she won't have a gap in her life. But I’m looking forward to those days when I can just spoil, and be a grandma again.

Re: Off to a PJ party!!!!! - 01/27/08 03:09 PM

I'm back from my PJ party! We had soooo much fun! It was great having a special time with the grandbabies and my daughter, too....lots of laughter and hugs....I hated leaving but was happy to get home to hubby...we had our own party! Hannelore, I honestly don't know how you do it with your granddaughter...I know if I had to, I could...but I get so tired after hours and hours of little ones.You're special!
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: Off to a PJ party!!!!! - 01/27/08 04:25 PM

I'm so glad to hear you had a great time! And let me say that the picture of you two gals is absolutely beautiful!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Off to a PJ party!!!!! - 01/27/08 11:19 PM

I love pajama parties. Haven't been to one for awhile, had so many when younger and had scads of lady friends, but that was back in D.C..

Re: Off to a PJ party!!!!! - 01/28/08 09:21 AM

Yes ladyjane...I'm turning into a "special case". hee hee. Especially with this stupid bronchitis I have. This morning, after a coughing fit, Anaiya tugged at my sleeve and said, "Oma doggy! Woof woof."....

Re: Off to a PJ party!!!!! - 01/28/08 10:33 AM

How cute, Hannelore! Well, sort of....cute for her, not so much for you. I hope you are soon feeling better. Maybe you passed it on over the internet...all night I've had a cough and VERY sore throat!