Important News in Japan

Posted by: Sherri

Important News in Japan - 07/11/06 04:25 PM

FOX News is reporting N. Korea missles close to US Navy ships off the coast of Japan!! My son is on one of those ships, please pray for his safety!

Other son is on his way to Kuwait!

I need prayers for my boys. All of our men and women in the military around the world.

Thank You
Posted by: yonuh

Re: Important News in Japan - 07/11/06 04:31 PM

I will keep them both in my prayers.
Posted by: Lola

Re: Important News in Japan - 07/11/06 04:42 PM

Hi, Sherri: My sister is also apprehensive because her son is posted in Kwaj. I join you in prayer for our boys.
Posted by: Casey

Re: Important News in Japan - 07/11/06 05:07 PM

Prayers for our young men and women. Prayers for wisdom for our leaders. Prayers for peace.
Posted by: Eagle Heart

Re: Important News in Japan - 07/11/06 05:09 PM

Adding these young men and women to my prayers, as well as prayers for an end to all wars.
Posted by: Bluebird

Re: Important News in Japan - 07/11/06 05:10 PM

Oh Sherri, I just got chills reading this. I will pray for your son right now.
Big mom ((HUGS)) from one to another.
Posted by: chickadee

Re: Important News in Japan - 07/11/06 05:11 PM

I am saying prayers for all Sherri.
Luv
chick
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Important News in Japan - 07/11/06 05:19 PM

I'll be praying for all of you mothers who have children stationed around the world.

Re: Important News in Japan - 07/11/06 06:57 PM

I added a reply to thank everyone for their love and prayers. Somehow it didn't get posted, so I am reposting a thank you. There are a number of US ships anchored in two places off the coast of Japan. They make a prime target for the madman in N. Korea. We are the enemy in his eyes.

Thanks again, I love all of you.

Sherri
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Important News in Japan - 07/11/06 08:11 PM

Sherri, urg, how can we put a stop to this madness? I will certainly pray for your son. Is this the one I corresponded with before?

Re: Important News in Japan - 07/11/06 11:45 PM

Yes, it is the same one Dots. We didn't think this Japan trip would be too bad until everything started falling apart over there!

Thanks for remembering him in prayer.

Sherri
Posted by: Lola

Re: Important News in Japan - 07/12/06 12:54 PM

Does'nt this remind you of 1963 and missiles in October? And why do governments take so long to learn from it?
Posted by: Casey

Re: Important News in Japan - 07/12/06 04:13 PM

I don't know why it takes governments so long to learn! The situation in N.Korea is made complex by the proximity of China, Japan and S. Korea, all with different viewpoints of what should be done. I'm hopeful that it appears that Mr. Bush is not going to reply to saber-rattling with more of the same.

Continued prayers...

Re: Important News in Japan - 07/14/06 01:47 AM

I have learned that my son's ship is the Mustin. It is the ship that has the anit-missle system. He will be there for another month. Yes it does remind me of the Cuba crisis.
Thanks for all your prayers.

Sherri
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: Important News in Japan - 07/14/06 02:36 PM

Sherri, are you able to communicate with him via email? Thanks for the update.