How long @ war

Posted by: roxxie

How long @ war - 03/25/03 11:34 PM

I'm just wondering everyones thoughts on how long of a war this is going to be?I heard on the news this war could last a year or maybe longer.
Posted by: Joann Sherrer

Re: How long @ war - 04/14/03 04:15 PM

Concerning the specualation of how long the war could last, it seems to thankfully be heading toward the end with the current release of POWs.
Praise God for that. Some of our troops will have to remain in Iraq for a time, perhaps a year, but hopefully it will be a peaceful situation. While watching news coverage of POWs return, every family who was interviewed thanked the public for their many prayers first and foremost. It really is a miracle that these soldiers returned safely considering what savage acts have taken place there (suicide bombings). Of course, we must all continue to pray for the soldiers who remain in Iraq. Prayer is powerful, comforting to families involved, and it works!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: How long @ war - 04/14/03 04:35 PM

Knitwit, great thought about the people who are so thankful for prayer. I believe more people are turning to their faith, or discovering a faith during this difficult time for our world.

I always love it when I hear the sport heroes thank God for their gifts and opportunities. Keep planting those seeds for our youth! [Big Grin]