All-star...!

Posted by: jabber

All-star...! - 10/09/12 01:06 PM

Any of U watching DWTS all-stars. Can't get over what extreme
routines they're doing this time around. The skits look so difficult, yet beautiful. Gotta love it! whistle
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: All-star...! - 10/09/12 08:04 PM

I haven't watched yet. But your endorsement has me salivating. Love to see good footwork. I will be sure to start watching now.
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: All-star...! - 10/10/12 07:30 PM

Jabber I tried to watch last night. I saw the first show, which was a recap of the best dancing from Monday night. You're correct, the dancing was fabulous!! Amazing stuff, like starting out on a table top, and then jumping down to the floor.

Sadly, I wasn't able to watch the new stuff, it conflicted with two recordings we had set. I'll have to see if the show is repeated sometime later.

Re: All-star...! - 10/10/12 10:19 PM

What you watched is what I watched. I taped the 2nd hour but don't do the recap the next night. The two couples that ended up with the top scores where incredible. Don't know how anybody does that stuff.
Posted by: hotflashgal

Re: All-star...! - 10/11/12 12:40 AM

I have been watching. It's so hard this season because most of them are so talented. I was sad with yesterday's departures. It's time for Bristol P. to go.

Re: All-star...! - 10/11/12 07:55 PM

Hi Hotflash! Been a while since you've commented on here. How have ya been? Hope fine! Prayers and blessings...