My little Katie Bug!!

Posted by: Pam R.

My little Katie Bug!! - 10/29/06 11:04 PM

I saw my little granddaughter Katie today for a Halloween visit. She will be trick or treating in her neighborhood as her 1st halloween on Tuesday so they stopped by today in her costume. She is a little Lady-Bug. So cute...my little Katie Bug! Already 5 months old...how time flies!
Posted by: jawjaw

Re: My little Katie Bug!! - 10/29/06 11:49 PM

Pam, I share in your joy! They are just heaven sent, aren't they? And now you and I both have a Katie Bug! How cool is that? If you get pictures, you'll have to share!

JJ
Posted by: diamond50

Re: My little Katie Bug!! - 10/30/06 08:04 AM

How sweet! I love when babies are dressed up as Little Ladybugs LOL!
Cindy
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: My little Katie Bug!! - 10/30/06 12:12 PM

Pictures! We want pictures...
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: My little Katie Bug!! - 10/30/06 10:40 PM

They have an area here where two full blocks go all out and decorate and tons of kids trick or treat there, its called safe block. The City and some merchants supply the candy, and the cost of decorations is split. You can take your children there and not worry about what they're getting for their bags or who's giving it out. I'm going to drive over and park and watch some of the little ones at dusk.
Posted by: Anno

Re: My little Katie Bug!! - 10/30/06 10:44 PM

I love that idea Chatty. I worry so much about children going door to door in the dark and often unsupervised. This seems like such a sensible alternative.
Posted by: lionspaaw

Re: My little Katie Bug!! - 10/30/06 11:43 PM

I'm going to miss my grand beauty's first Halloween
but I've been promised lots of pictures

Around our area all the churches and Publix (grocery store chain) and our big malls have halloween parties so the kids can go somewhere safe -- and of course the local hospitals will x-ray your candy if you bring them by