I will call her Izzy

Posted by: Bookie

I will call her Izzy - 08/13/06 10:48 PM

My beautiful #2 grandchild and first granddaughter Isabella was born Saturday August 12th at 2:40 PM.

They live on the East Coast so it will be more that two weeks before I get to hold that sweet baby in my arms. (I'm on the West Coast)

My son who is a tender and loving Libra just said to me: "Tears come to my eyes when I look at her Mom. She is so beautiful and my heart feels so huge"

And as we all know...his life will never be the same.

He and Mommy didn't get much sleep last night. They were too excited and amazed! They said all they could do was just stare at their beautiful daughter.

And just think....I get to feel this joy of being a grandmother yet again in February when my daughter has her second child...I'm thinking another granddaughter but it's too soon to tell.

Life is good.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: I will call her Izzy - 08/13/06 11:03 PM

Congratulations Grandma Bookie....and yet another bundle of joy to arrive in February, how special.
Posted by: Daisygirl

Re: I will call her Izzy - 08/14/06 12:58 AM

Congratulations Bookie! I love the name Izzy!
Posted by: chickadee

Re: I will call her Izzy - 08/14/06 02:23 AM

Congratulations Bookie...and maybe another in February...your life IS good.
luv
chick
Posted by: Edelweiss

Re: I will call her Izzy - 08/14/06 07:20 AM

How wonderful, Bookie. A new life born within a family of love.
Posted by: Lola

Re: I will call her Izzy - 08/14/06 09:18 PM

From one grandmother to another...congratulations on the new grandchild, Bookie!!!
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: I will call her Izzy - 08/15/06 07:43 PM

Bookie, your son sounds like a great guy. You must be tickled for him. Congrats. Are they sending pictures online?